Chapter 9

Su Ci was so frightened that she stood there and didn't dare to move. She pursed her lips and looked nervously at Lu Zhe lying on the bed.

Her head turned quickly, how should she explain her identity.

In the quiet room, Su Ci heard the beating of her heart beating indiscriminately in her chest.

To die, what is she afraid of?

The boy lay motionless.

Su Ci became a little more daring, she moved her feet and took a step forward.

In the next instant, the young man lying on the bed sat up abruptly, causing Su Ci's eyes to widen and freeze.

Whoops, no surprises like that.

Lu Zhe's cold and fair Jun's face was flushed with drunkenness, and the dark eyes were a little less cold, wet and wet.

His eyes fell on Su Ci beside the bed, "Who are you?"

Su Ci's heart inexplicably mentioned, is he drunk? Still not drunk?

Now that he found her, it was just right to take this opportunity to talk about her, "I..."

Su Ci's words were interrupted by Lu Zhe.

Young Ying Ting frowned, "This is a group."

Um?

Su Ci didn't know why.

Lu Zhe got off the bed, and he squatted in front of Su Ci. While she was stunned, the boy's big cold hand grabbed her ankle directly.

Suddenly his feet were lifted, Su Ci was unsteady, and fell directly on the edge of the bed, "What are you doing?"

Lu Zhe glanced at her lightly, and Su Ci could clearly see the disgust in his eyes, "This is Tuantuan."

He bought it for Tuantuan!

Seeing his big hand rubbing the red rope on her ankle, Su Ci knew what Lu Zhe said.

She blinked, and the eyes of the young man in front of her were darkened and a little less sober. Is this really drunk?

Su Ci breathed a sigh of relief, she struggled with the ankle that Lu Zhe held, but found that she couldn't, "Let go."

"This is a group." Lu Zhe repeated.

His big hand clenched Su Ci's slender ankle, lowered his head and started to pull the red rope. Obviously, he wanted to untie the red rope from her feet and return it to him.

Su Ci didn't argue with the drunk person. She put her hands on her sides and let her feet rest on Lu Zhe's knees.

The skin of Su Ci's body is really good now. She's snow-white, smooth and delicate. Even her two snow feet are pretty and cute. I don't know if they are too delicate. The small toes and ankles are still showing. Light pale pink.

Slim, weak.

It was held by the big hand of the young man, as if it could be smashed into pieces with a slight fold.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes, and seriously unfastened the red rope on his ankle.

The small jade-colored gourd on the red rope kept shaking.

I don't know if it's because of ALS, Lu Zhe's hands have always been icy cold, and his calloused fingers kept rubbing against the back of her instep, so numb that it made Su Ci's calf rise. Bunch of little bumps.

She was usually held by Lu Zhe and didn't need to walk. Su Ci didn't feel that, but now that her feet were held like this by him, she found that not only her rabbit ears were very sensitive, but even her feet were too sensitive.