Chapter 6

Hearing that Zhao Youyou admitted that it was her who saved the life, Ling Hui held her hand excitedly, "Ah, it's really you, they are still guessing if it is Jiang Mengqi, the school girl, and they don't think about her arrogant character, why? Maybe save someone?"

Zhao Youyou smiled.

Yesterday, a little boy fell to the ground and injured his knee. She helped the little boy up and covered his wound with a tissue. The little boy's parents thanked her very much when they showed up, but she did not expect that the other party would write a thank you letter to him. School.

On the seat in the last row, Lu Zhe put down his backpack and put the rabbit in the backpack into the drawer.

After kissing Lu Zhe yesterday and becoming a human not long after, Su Ci gave up the idea of ​​coming to school with Lu Zhe. After all, she couldn't kiss Lu Zhe in front of so many people, and then became an adult.

But what I didn't expect was that before Lu Zhe left, he put her in his backpack.

From the act of closing the window and placing a hair by the door before he went out, Su Ci knew that Lu Zhe must have mistakenly thought that someone broke into his residence yesterday.

Fortunately, the community was so dilapidated that there was no surveillance installed in the building, so Lu Zhe would not have found out that she was the one who entered and exited his residence.

"Lu Zhe, no, Brother Zhe!" As soon as Li Dongliang walked to the seat, he saw Lu Zhe took out a white ball from his backpack, it was a rabbit!

"Brother Zhe."

Li Dongliang threw away his pink backpack and hurriedly moved the table in Chuhe Hanjie to Lu Zhe. He shamelessly approached, "You brought the little rabbit? Brother Zhe, let me see, I don't Touch and take a look."

Su Ci stuck her head out of the drawer and jumped onto Lu Zhe's lap. She didn't want to stay in the little dark place anymore, and now she can appear in an open and above manner.

Lu Zhe held down its small soft body and let it lie on his lap.

"Ah ah ah."

Li Dongliang opened his mouth and held back his exclamation. He looked greedily at the snow ball on Lu Zhe's blue school uniform pants, "I haven't seen you for a day, the little bunny is even cuter."

Just kill him!

Li Dongliang resisted the urge to reach out and touch the rabbit, he looked at the little rabbit in awe.

The sky is blue, and the way Tutu sleeps with his eyes closed is also very cute.

Su Ci ignored Li Dongliang, who was an idiot next to her. She heard people around her talking about Zhao Youyou or the school flower saving people. Some people analyzed that the school flower came to school early yesterday, and it should be Zhao Youyou who saved people.

Su Ci felt that Zhao Youyou deserved to be the heroine. She could receive a letter of thanks from the parents for saving someone, and being known by the whole school, she really had the aura of the heroine.

After class, Zhao Youyou was called to the school director's office.

Glancing at the school flower Jiang Mengqi standing next to her, she probably guessed why the director came to them.

"Do you know about the school's receipt of a parent's thank you letter?"

The director didn't have a serious face either. He smiled kindly, "The school attaches great importance to this matter. This is a spirit of helping others and it is worth promoting, so the school has decided to let the students who saved lives be on the honor roll for a month."