Chapter 18

The fitting room is just so small, it's very narrow, and now it's even more narrow for two people standing in it.

Hearing Lu Zhe's words, Su Ci stared at him fiercely, what time is it now, can she be in a hurry? A pair of rabbit ears suddenly appeared, and the female clerk knocked on the door many times just now, and she almost didn't hit the door.

At such a critical time, Lu Zhe is still so reserved?

He is not a man!

Su Ci felt that she was anxious and angry, so she didn't care what Lu Zhe said, she hurriedly approached Lu Zhe, put both hands on his shoulders, her toes stepped on Lu Zhe's instep, and her red lips kissed Lu Zhe directly.

The girl is very anxious.

The soft red lips were soaked with the soft fragrance, and Lu Zhe was kissed a few times by her indiscriminately, and under the palm of her hand, her thin waist kept twisting restlessly.

The dark eyes were deep.

Lu Zhe wanted to turn his head away, but was entangled by the girl.

The breath between the nose was a little hot, the girl's two pink and white rabbit ears swayed in front of her eyes, her eyes darkened, and Lu Zhe stretched out his hand.

The tip of his ear was soft, and he pinched it gently.

The next second, Su Ci, who was still clinging to it, softened and leaned against Lu Zhe weakly. Her jade-colored arms were weakly supporting his shoulders, and she bit Lu Zhe's chin angrily, " Asshole, don't pinch my ears!"

Woo!

Lu Zhe pinched her ears again!

Rabbit's ears are covered with many blood vessels. They are very fragile and sensitive places. When she was a rabbit, Lu Zhe liked to play with her bunny ears. At that time, when he was hugged by him, he felt soft all over, but now , she became a human, and he even pinched her bunny ears...

Su Ci only felt that her whole body was weak, and she was about to be unable to stand up.

His chin was bitten, and Lu Zhe groaned in pain. His voice was a little deep, "Don't make trouble."

"Who made trouble." Su Ci glared at him angrily, who moved first? "Lu Zhe, hold me tight, I'm going to fall."

She is very weak now.

The girl's body was soft, with a girlish fragrance, leaning against him as if she had no bones, and the bunny ears were fluffy and rubbed against his chin, itching.

Surprise flashed in Lu Zhe's eyes, he didn't expect Su Ci's rabbit ears to be so sensitive.

The big hand resting on his waist instead embraced Su Ci, and Lu Zhe whispered, "I'm sorry." He didn't know that he would squeeze her ears lightly, and her reaction would be so strong.

Su Ci snorted angrily. She had discovered Lu Zhe's little quirk. He just liked to play with her bunny ears.

She ignored him, but touched the top of her head. She had already kissed Lu Zhe several times. Why didn't her bunny ears disappear?

Su Ci frowned, she called out Fugui, "Why do I suddenly grow rabbit ears?"

Fugui: [The owner is sick, and the vitality to maintain the human form is insufficient, so the rabbit ears will come out. 】

Su Ci thought that she really had a cold now, and seemed to have a fever, "I kissed Lu Zhe just now, why haven't the rabbit ears been taken back?"

Fugui: [When the master is ill, the rabbit ears will be taken back. 】