Chapter 109

Su Ci and Lu Zhe came to the narrow alley. The road in the alley was uneven, and the wires around were pressed very low because of the disorderly connection. There was an indescribable sense of oppression around them.

"It should be here." Su Ci glanced at the door number.

"Um."

Lu Zhe took Su Ci's hand and asked her to stand behind him. He stepped forward and rang the doorbell.

"No one?" For a while, the door still didn't open.

Su Ci stepped forward, she rang the doorbell several times in a row, and then there was movement inside.

Behind the door, stood a man in his forties, "Who are you looking for?"

Su Ci remembered the name she sent a private message to, and she said, "Uncle, let's find Xiaojie, we are her friends, is she at home?"

The man looked at the clothes of the two people outside the door. They were extravagant and outstanding. They didn't look like ordinary people. He was a little doubtful that his daughter knew such a friend.

He opened the door, "Xiaojie is in the room, what are you doing to her?"

"I made an appointment with her to go to the library together." Su Ci had a sweet smile on her face, and there was no trace of lying, she really seemed to be looking for a friend.

The middle-aged man fully opened the door and let the two in, "She's in the room, you go in and find her."

The area of ​​the house is not large, and the living room looks very dark due to the lack of light.

The middle-aged man kicked his slippers and walked to the faded wooden door. He slammed the door a few times, "Your two classmates are looking for you, come out to entertain people."

For a while, there was no response from the door.

The man slammed on the door a few more times, "Stinky girl, did you hear me?"

Su Ci and Lu Zhe quietly stood aside and waited.

"Come out, you can't watch the time when you have an appointment, get ready, your friend is here, and you are still sleeping late?" The man's voice was so loud that it made his ears hurt.

There was no response from the door, Su Ci thought of this Xiaojie's message, she hooked Lu Zhe's hand next to her with her fingers, and winked at him.

Lu Zhe stepped forward and stopped the man from continuing to knock on the door.

"Uncle, Xiaojie hasn't responded for so long. Could it be that she fell, or something? Let's slam the door and go in." Su Ci just finished speaking to the man, and Lu Zhe kicked the door open. .

The two cooperated very quickly, and the middle-aged man had no time to stop it.

The door was kicked open.

The middle-aged man saw his daughter sitting on the ground at a glance. She was holding a knife in her hand, and the other wrist was scratched and blood oozing out.

Obviously, she paddled, but was startled by her father's sudden slap on the door, and hadn't had time to continue paddling.

The middle-aged man stepped forward in a hurry, and threw the knife away from his daughter's hand, "You're crazy!"

"You stinky girl, what are you doing? You've ruined your brain from reading? You actually learned to commit suicide?" The middle-aged man looked anxious and worried, but he couldn't help scolding his daughter.

When Su Ci walked into the room, she saw that the wound on Wu Xiaojie's wrist was not deep, but the skin was cut. Seeing that the opponent's health was six yellow grids, Su Ci couldn't help sighing with relief.