Chapter 84

Seeing that Lu Zhe didn't do anything, Su Ci couldn't help urging him, "Change, it's not good to wear wet clothes for a long time, you will catch a cold."

The girl is organized and confident.

Lu Zhe stretched out his hand and pulled down the zipper with his slender fingers. He took off his black jacket.

The boy's white shirt was soaked wet, clinging to his upper body, with an indescribable temptation.

Su Ci watched with a good look.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes trembled, and his fingertips slowly unbuttoned the white shirt.

One, two, all the way to the last one.

Su Ci saw his broad chest and moon hall, and the lines of his muscles stretched down.

She moved her body and leaned towards Lu Zhe, "Let me..."

"no."

Su Ci stared, "I haven't finished speaking yet, how do you know what I'm going to say?"

"You don't need to say, I refuse." Lu Zhe met the girl Shui Yingying's eyes, where did she not know what bad idea she was playing?

Su Ci language is blocked.

Lu Zhe took another spare piece of clothing and prepared to put it on.

The next second, the girl slammed into his arms and hugged his waist.

"Tuantuan!" He was naked, the girl's warm breath fell directly on his skin, and Lu Zhezhi felt a numbness spread up the tail of his spine.

Lu Zhe gritted his teeth.

Su Ci looks like a very annoying little goblin. Her hand secretly touched Lu Zhejin's thin waist, "Here it is."

Firm and taut.

She confirmed that it felt good.

Lu Zhe looked at the happy and sneaky girl in his arms, the blue veins on his forehead were prominent, and he resisted the crispness from the touched place on his waist.

Lu Zhe's face was stern, the girl became more and more courageous, and was reckless, "Get up."

Su Ci looked up at him and said with a smile, "Don't kill me! What's wrong with touching your waist? I'll let you touch it back."

In terms of being cheeky and shameless, Lu Zhe is completely inferior to Su Ci.

Lu Zhe supported his forehead, he wanted to say that this is not good.

However, before the words of his persuasion could be said, the girl in his arms pressed his hand directly on his lower abdomen, feeling his firmness.

The girl's little hands were soft, and they were placed in sensitive places. Lu Zhe gritted his teeth, and Qing Jun's face flushed.

Lu Zhe only felt that he was tense and painful.

Closing his eyes, he stubbornly resisted the urge to knead and smash this little scoundrel that made his teeth itch.

Lu Zhe grabbed the girl's messy little hand.

Su Ci looked at him in astonishment, and murmured in dissatisfaction, "Stingy!"

She just touched it.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes, his eyes were deep, he straightened the girl and whispered, "My pants are still wet and haven't changed."

Su Ci nodded, she knew that she accidentally touched it.

Lu Zhe started to unbutton his pants, he lifted his eyes to look at her, "Do you want to see it?"