Chapter 27

Su Ci disliked being obedient the most. Lu Zhe told her not to tempt him, but she wanted to go against Lu Zhe's intentions.

She pulled the camera closer to herself, Sheng Shi Mei Yan was not afraid to zoom in at all, she curled her red lips and said to Lu Zhe with a smile: "Don't lie to you, next time I'm sick, let you touch my bunny ears, As a birthday present for you."

Su Ci is very narcissistic, she thinks such a gift is priceless. After all, it is impossible for other people to see her bunny ears, let alone touch her bunny ears.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes and laughed softly.

Su Ci rarely sees Lu Zhe's laugh, and rarely hears Lu Zhe's laughter, "What are you laughing at?"

The boy raised his eyes, his dark eyes looked at the **** the screen, his thin lips twitched, "Tuantuan, don't do it."

She will cry.

Where did Su Ci hear what Lu Zhe meant? She looked at the small dimple on the left side of Lu Zhe's face and wanted to reach out and poke it, "Lu Zhe, smile again."

The drunkenness in the boy's eyes was deep, he chuckled at the girl, "It's late, go to sleep."

After hanging up the video, Lu Zhe lay on the folding bed, closed his eyes and let his heart indulge involuntarily.

...

Su Ci has been obediently beside Su's mother these days in the Su family, giving Su's mother a sense of security.

Mother Su looked at the size measured by the staff for her daughter, only to find that her daughter has grown taller, and even the size of her upper body has changed. No wonder she always felt a little inappropriate when she saw her daughter wearing the custom-made clothes before. It turned out that the size was off. small.

Mother Su is beautiful herself, and her husband is also handsome. She is very proud of the excellent genes that her three children have inherited from them.

In particular, her daughter is becoming more and more beautiful and outstanding. Even her figure is exquisite and perfect, so she can't pick out any flaws.

Her daughter who grew up in the palm of her hand doesn't know what kind of person can be worthy of her in the future.

At this time, Xiao Suning walked in. He had just taken a nap, and his sleepiness had not completely gone away. He looked dull, and with his white and tender appearance, the little dumplings made people's hearts melt.

He walked to Su mother's side, and his little hand naturally took his mother's hand.

"Wake up?" Mother Su took out the small towel behind him and handed it to the servant beside him. The child sweats easily when sleeping. Even if the air conditioner is turned on, the back will sweat a lot after waking up.

"Mom, I want to eat pudding." Little Suning thought of pudding and couldn't help but **** in saliva.

"Mom still has something to do here, you ask my sister to take you to get it." Mother Su said.

In the past, the younger son liked to pester his daughter, but her daughter has always been an impatient person. She often played with her brother for a while and she became impatient. Basically, Qin Shiyan played with her son. Gradually, the younger son became less close to his daughter. , on the contrary, he is closer to Qin Shiyan.

Over there, the staff has already measured Su Ci's body size, shoe size, etc.

Su Ci came over, and she held Xiao Suning's other small hand, only to see that the health value on it was only 4 days, her eyes darkened, "Let's go, sister will take you to eat pudding."