Chapter 40

Xiao Tiantian and Xiao Suning only knew what sister was, but they didn't understand what brother-in-law meant, but they were all obedient babies. The sister said that she could not call brother Lu Zhe, but brother-in-law, and they nodded obediently.

The little genius opened his mouth to call his brother-in-law, but Su Ci covered his small mouth.

The little guy's eyes widened.

"Be quiet, this is our secret, and we can't let others hear it." No matter how thick-skinned Su Ci was, she didn't dare to be so arrogant when her parents were still there.

Xiaotian understood, he whispered to Lu Zhe, quietly, and shouted: "Brother-in-law."

Su Ci was satisfied for a while.

Little Suning followed suit, and he was also like a little genius, little milky voice whispered, "Brother-in-law."

The young man standing beside Su Ci glanced at them faintly, under his short black hair, the tips of his ears were red.

"What are you doing standing at the door?" Mother Su sat down with Father Su, and found a few children were still standing by the door.

Su Ci secretly rubbed the back of Lu Zhe's hand hanging on one side with her fingertips, and then she walked inside with a smile.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes, covering the smile in his black eyes.

There was an electric kettle in the hotel room, but the bottom of the kettle was full of scale. Lu Zhe didn't want to use such a kettle to boil water to entertain Su's father and Su's mother. He bought a few bottles of mineral water from the hotel.

Originally, there were only two chairs in the room, and the other two were borrowed by Lu Zhe from Boss Fang.

Su's father and Su's mother sat in one seat each, Su Ci sat on the chair by the floor-to-ceiling window, and two little radishes sat beside the bed, their little heads together, whispering something.

Lu Zhe walked over and sat down on the chair opposite Su Ci.

Father Su was someone who had gone through a major event, and the shock in his heart had subsided. He seriously looked at the young man Lu Zhe.

That guy Lu Chen looks evil, like a flower fox that attracts bees and butterflies at any time.

As for Lu Zhe, his eyebrows looked like Zhou Zheng, and his face was cold and rigid. Except for his facial features, there was a bit of the shadow of Lu Shen, his eyes and temperament were completely different.

Father Su was confused.

"Uncle Su, Aunt Su, this place is relatively simple. Please forgive me for the poor reception." The boy who had always been cold and calm was a little more cautious and nervous when facing Su Ci's parents.

Father Su waved his hand, "We don't pay attention to these things. We are here today to thank you for your life-saving grace. During the fire, you saved my wife and me. You also took care of my daughter before. We are very happy. Thank you, you are the savior of the Su family, if you want anything, just ask."

Aside from whether Lu Zhe is the son of that guy Lu Chen or not, this young man has done a great deal to the Su family, and he should really repay him.

Lu Zhe glanced at Su Ci who was sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. He shook his head, "Uncle Su, I don't want anything. I will help no matter who was at the fire scene at the time."

He never thought that the people he rescued were actually Su Ci's parents. After knowing it, he felt fortunate for a while, but he never thought of repaying the favor.