Chapter 88

Su Ci got up early in the morning, she was still sleepy, not long after the car started, she fell asleep leaning on Lu Zhe.

Whether it was the computer class or Su Ci's class, they were all shocked. No one would have thought that Lu Zhe was the school flower's boyfriend.

However, I have to admit that Su Ci and Lu Zhe are very good-looking, and they are really eye-catching when they walk together.

The two boys on the other side of the aisle couldn't help but turn their eyes to the opposite side. They saw the school flower leaning on Lu Zhe's shoulder. They only saw the girl's snow-colored and delicate chin.

Lu Zhe's eyes were a little cold, his body turned to the side, and he completely embraced the girl in his arms, blocking the eyes of others.

The early morning sun hung high, and the golden sunlight shone into the car through the car window and fell on the girl's face. The snow-white skin seemed to be covered with a soft light.

Su Ci subconsciously frowned.

Lu Zhe reached out and pulled the curtains to block the dazzling light.

The destination is a small island, and the drive takes two hours.

The bus was quiet and everyone around was asleep.

At this time, Su Ci woke up, only to feel that her legs were numb from sitting.

"My legs are numb?" Lu Zhe kept his eyes closed, and he opened his eyes as soon as the girl woke up.

Su Ci's expression was still blank, "Yeah."

Lu Zhe took the mineral water in his backpack, unscrewed it and handed it to the girl, then leaned over to help her pinches her legs.

Su Ci was indeed thirsty. After she took a few sips in a row, she stared blankly at the boy who had just pinched her leg.

"feelling better?"

Su Ci nodded.

Only then did Lu Zhe let go. He took the water bottle from the girl's hand, and then took out a packet of snacks in his backpack, which he stuffed into her hand, "Eat it."

Only then did Su Ci realize that it was a packet of fruit-flavored candy. She knew that Lu Zhe didn't like sweets very much, so it was obviously prepared for her.

Unpacking, the candy comes in several mixed flavors.

She picked it, and finally chose an orange-flavored one and stuffed it into her mouth.

Su Ci looked at the front and back, and the people in the aisle were all asleep.

She patted Lu Zhe with her hand.

"Huh?" Lu Zhe looked at her.

Su Ci asked him with a smile, "Do you want candy?"

Lu Zhe patted her head, "No need, you eat."

Su Ci glared at him and said in a low voice, "You have no interest at all."

Lu Zhe: "Then let me eat one."

Only then did Su Ci smile. She stretched out her hands and put them on either side of Lu Zhe's face, "I invite you."

Small mouth kissed his cold thin lips.

Lu Zhe felt a piece of candy being pushed over and pried open his lip line.

The sweet aroma of orange juice spreads on the tongue.

Surrounded by classmates, Lu Zhe thought that the girl would retreat soon, but, following Tang, there was her soft tip of the tongue.

Lu Zhe looked at her with dark eyes, and the girl smiled.