Chapter 36

In the middle of the night, there are few vehicles on the highway, and there are occasional car chimes around, making it more and more quiet in the middle of the night.

Su Ci was straightened by Lu Zhe, and the boy did not allow her to stick to him like this.

Su Ci looked at Lu Zhe in the dark, knowing that he was in a bad mood, so she had to sit up obediently and didn't stick to him.

She leaned back in her chair, enduring the strange surges in her body.

What happened to her body?

Today, I hurried to find Lu Zhe, and after rushing all the way, Su Ci never resisted the sleepiness, and her eyes gradually closed.

Confused, she seemed to be hugged into her arms, she rubbed comfortably, and fell asleep.

Pang Fu greeted the orphanage staff in advance, and the female staff member who received them last time has been waiting.

The other party's expression was not very good, and her eyes were red. She talked to Fat Fu for a few words, and then told him, "The old director is in the hospital, and the children are all asleep. Do you want to visit later?" The funeral was just held, and their staff were also in charge of the hospital.

Fat Fu drove to the hospital.

There is an indescribable tranquility and infiltration in the hospital late at night.

Su Ci and Lu Zhe met the old dean. The last time they saw the old dean, the other party was still talking to her about Lu Zhe's childhood, but now, the old man has closed his eyes and sleeps forever.

Even though Su Ci already knew that the old dean had only two months' lifespan, when she really faced this scene, she would still feel sad and feel powerless. She knew that the old dean would die, but she couldn't stop it.

Pang Fu, who was beside him, had red eyes, he was crying, and he was very sad.

Su Ci turned her head and looked at Lu Zhe next to her.

The expression on the boy's cold face was calm, making it difficult to see what he was thinking. The cold white light shone on his face, an indescribable paleness.

Su Ci knew that Lu Zhe was sad.

Reaching out, Su Ci's soft little hand got into his cold palm, and then held his hand.

Oh she is.

Fat Fu couldn't cry anymore, and finally, Lu Zheban helped him into the car.

Fat Fu lay on the steering wheel and cried for a while, and Lu Zhe handed him a tissue.

In such a quiet night, there is an indescribable loneliness and sadness.

Su Ci sat quietly in the rear tail seat, she was thinking, when she died before wearing a book, did anyone cry for her and feel so sad for her.

Considering that it was late at night, the children and staff at the orphanage were already asleep, and it was difficult to disturb them, so Fat Fu found a hotel closest to the orphanage.

This hotel has only a few floors and is relatively simple. The guests who checked in were quite messy. When they checked in just now, several drunk people had come in and out, and some people even looked at Su Ci constantly, and their eyes could not wait to stick to her.

Lu Zhe checked the room and made sure there was no security problem. He then said to the girl, "Go to sleep, I'm right there, call me if you have anything."

Su Ci sat on the edge of the bed, pulling on the hem of his clothes, "Can I sleep with you?" The strangeness of her body made her want to get close to him and stick to him.