Chapter 95

The weather was cold, it was Christmas Eve, the streets were covered with Christmas decorations, and there was joy everywhere.

It has been a long time since the Lu family held a banquet. This time, the young master of the Lu family, who rarely shows his face in front of the crowd, held a birthday party. Celebrities and dignitaries wanted to get invitations.

"Aunt Yao, this is my friend Zhao Youyou. She came with me to help." Feng Xiaoyu brought Zhao Youyou to the hotel and found her relatives.

Yao Fang glanced at Zhao Youyou up and down, and said with a smile, "Xiaoyu, your friend is really handsome."

Although it is only a temporary hire, there are still certain requirements for the appearance of the employees. At least the employees must look clean and comfortable before they can serve the guests.

"Hello Aunt Yao." Zhao Youyou smiled sweetly and politely.

"Hello. Come with me, the two of you." Yao Fang took them to the staff's lounge, and after asking them the size of their clothes, he stuffed them with two sets of staff's clothes.

"Tonight is the birthday party for the young master of the Lu family, and there must be no mistakes." Yao Fang urged the two of them, "The foreman will tell you what you are going to do tonight, and will tell you the details to pay attention to. The guests are all people of status, you must be careful and don't make any mistakes."

"Aunt Yao, don't worry, Youyou and I will be cautious and will not cause trouble for you." Feng Xiaoyu patted his chest to assure.

"Okay, let's put on your work clothes first, and the foreman will come to assign you a job later." Yao Fang still had a lot of work to do, so she left in a hurry.

Feng Xiaoyu held Zhao Youyou's hand and looked excited, "Oh my god, I only heard that it was a rich man's birthday party, but I didn't expect it to be the young master of the Lu family."

Zhao Youyou was also surprised.

"The Lu family, this is the Lu family."

Feng Xiaoyu was so excited that he was incoherent, "Although we are here to work as waiters, it's really worth seeing the people from the Lu family, as well as other Mingyuan dignitaries, those are things we usually only see online and TV magazines. We can see it at the scene later, we made a profit."

Compared to Feng Xiaoyu's excitement, Zhao Youyou's expression was calm.

From Zhao Youyou's point of view, her own boyfriend Fu Baili is the heir to the Fu family, and she herself is a reborn person. There is nothing special about other rich people.

"Okay, calm down a little bit, don't get upset when you're working, we can't go wrong tonight." Zhao Youyou reminded his friends.

"I know, Youyou, you are so nice." Feng Xiaoyu felt that Zhao Youyou was like a gentle big sister, who would often wake her up and think for her.

"Okay, let's change clothes." Zhao Youyou looked at the work clothes in his hands. The upper body was a white shirt and the lower body was a short A-line skirt, which was a bit like an office girl's attire, not rustic.

Influenced by the halo of the heroine, Zhao Youyou now looks much better than in the previous life. After changing into work clothes, she looks more and more delicate.

"Youyou, this dress suits you so well." Feng Xiaoyu also changed into work clothes, but felt that he was not as good-looking as Zhao Youyou.

As soon as her words fell, a strange color flashed in Zhao Youyou's eyes, and she didn't answer.