Chapter 57

Su Ci's skin is porcelain white and smooth, and now there are a lot of red rashes on her face, which are particularly conspicuous.

Looking at the girl's appearance, Lu Zhe's eyes narrowed, and he held the hand she wanted to scratch her face, "Tuan Tuan, you can't scratch it, scratching will leave scars."

Hearing Lu Zhe's words, Su Ci immediately controlled her hand.

Her eyes were red and she was about to cry, "Am I going to be disfigured?"

Just thinking about it makes Su Ci want to cry.

She is not afraid of anything, most afraid of death and most afraid of being ugly.

Usually Su Ci cherishes her face and her snow-white and smooth skin, but now she suddenly has so many red rashes on her face, which has become so terrifying, how can she bear it?

"No." Lu Zhe frowned, the coldness in his eyes faded, and he was full of worry, "Did you touch something or eat something that caused allergies?"

The girl's condition is like an allergy.

Su Ci sniffed pitifully, "I ate mutton and sugar water when I was recording the show just now."

When Su Ci's face was itchy, in addition to calling Lu Zhe immediately, she also called her elder brother Su Zhiyuan and asked him to send someone to control the scene.

"I called my eldest brother and asked him to help investigate." She became like this for no reason. Whether it was an accident or man-made, she had to investigate clearly.

The sides of the girl's face were slightly red and swollen, and Lu Zhe was worried about the bacteria on his hands, so he didn't dare to touch her face with his hands.

He took the hat she took off just now and helped her put it on, covered the pair of white fluffy bunny ears, and then carefully helped her put on the mask, "I'll take you to the doctor first."

At this time, the door of the lounge was knocked again, and Su Zhiyuan's voice came from outside.

Su Ci looked at Lu Zhe, "My eldest brother is here."

Originally, Su Zhiyuan was in a meeting in the company. When he received a call from his sister, he immediately dismissed the meeting and rushed over with his assistant.

Su Zhiyuan is tall and tall. He is wearing a tailored silver-gray suit with a black shirt inside. look sideways.

"It's the president of the Su Group!" Someone exclaimed in a low voice.

Many people resisted the urge to scream, so handsome.

Outside the lounge, Guan Jing hadn't left yet. She was shocked when she saw Su Zhiyuan suddenly appearing. Is this Su Ci's eldest brother?

Today, there are many stars on the set shooting in the studio next door. Among them are some handsome male stars, but none of them can compare with the teenager who just walked into the lounge and Su Zhiyuan.

Guan Jing looked at Su Zhiyuan, nervous and a little shy at the same time.

The director received a notification from the staff that the eldest son of the Su family was coming, and he was so frightened that he hurried over, "Su... President Su."

Why is this guy here?

"Where's Su Ci?" Su Zhiyuan's face was a little cold.

It turned out that Su Zhiyuan came for Su Ci.

The director replied: "Miss Su just finished recording the show. I don't know if she is feeling a little sick. She is in the lounge at this time."

The director was at a loss, Su Ci suddenly felt uncomfortable, did he eat food from the crew? Why was even Mr. Su startled?