Chapter 110

The next day, Wu Xiaojie's parents went to the school and asked the teacher to be fair.

However, they got the teacher's statement that Wu Xiaojie was usually quiet in class, not gregarious, couldn't get along with her classmates, and there was no classmates bullying her.

The head teacher also asked Wu's father and Wu's mother to educate Wu Xiaojie well after they returned, so that she could get along well with her classmates.

"There is a little dawdling among classmates, and small conflicts are normal things. There is no need for parents to exaggerate the children's slapstick." The head teacher said.

Father Wu was so angry that his heart ached.

The head teacher looked at Wu Xiaojie, who lowered her head, "Xiaojie, you should focus more on your studies. You fell a few places in the mid-term exam before, and the final exam is still a week away. You should hurry up and review."

"My daughter committed suicide yesterday because she was bullied by her classmates. You said it was a simple conflict?" Father Wu asked the other party.

The head teacher looked shocked, "This is your parent's problem. If the child behaves like this, it is obviously a psychological problem. I suggest that you two take her to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible."

"My daughter is not sick, but she was bullied by those students." Father Wu said angrily.

The head teacher explained: "Mr. Wu, I usually pay attention to how Wu Xiaojie gets along with her classmates. If she is really bullied, I will punish the students who make troubles, but there is no evidence now, so I can't just rely on your words and punish the students rashly. ."

Wu's father wanted to say something, but his daughter grabbed the hem of his clothes.

The head teacher said: "There will be classes later, let Xiaojie go back to class first, and then I will also appeal to the students in the class to live in harmony."

Father Wu and Mother Wu came angrily and left angrily.

Of course they could see that the head teacher was pushing back, but as she said, they had no evidence. Those students were very bad. They either dragged their daughters to the corner of the stairs or the women's toilet, and they were not within the scope of surveillance.

Without evidence, there is no way to correct those students.

Wu Xiaojie returned to the classroom, her seat was the second last, by the window.

Compared with the sadness and bad luck before, she was still immersed in the joy and excitement of seeing the idol yesterday, being rescued by the idol, and having dinner with the idol.

Facing the whispers of others, Wu Xiaojie quietly returned to her seat.

Yesterday Su Ci encouraged her, she didn't want to disappoint Su Ci, she should live well.

Because she left her seat before, someone would put chewed gum on the chair, or someone would move the water glass, so Wu Xiaojie rarely drank water, thus reducing the number of times she went to the bathroom.

One morning, she had a peaceful life.

In the afternoon, when the teacher was approaching the end of school, he mentioned to the class about getting along in harmony, and told the class to let Wu Xiaojie take care of her.

When the teacher's words fell, the people in the class started booing.

When the teacher left, the girls before and after Wu Xiaojie satirized her for asking the teacher to make a snitch.