Chapter 34

The girl looked at him with burning eyes, and Lu Zhe felt a little more uncomfortable.

He clutched at the hem, paused, and said, "I can pull the collar down a bit."

Su Ci looked at him resentfully, "No!" She just wanted to see him take off his clothes.

When she was a rabbit before, she watched Lu Zhe exercise almost every day. She knew how good his figure was.

She felt that she hadn't watched him exercise for too long, and she missed it a little.

"Get off." Su Ci urged impatiently, like a shameless little hooligan who molested a good daughter.

Lu Zhe glanced at her helplessly, "Someone will come..."

Su Ci interrupted him directly, "No one will come, and the surveillance will not be able to see the gazebo, so don't worry."

Lu Zhe: ...

He felt that the girl was expecting him to take off his clothes.

Su Ci disliked Lu Zhe's dawdling, and she raised her eyes lightly, "Quick."

The girl was wearing a blue dress and sitting under the moonlight. She was obviously a pretty little goblin, but she just turned into a bad guy who was a prostitute.

Lu Zhe took a deep look at her, gritted his teeth, and took off his black shirt.

The night breeze blew, and Lu Zhe straightened his waist subconsciously.

Lu Zhe: "Give me the medicine and I will apply it myself."

Su Ci took off her high heels again. She stood up and stepped on the floor with her bare snow feet, standing in front of Lu Zhe.

Under the moonlight, the girl who was as pretty as a goblin was faintly wanting to try.

Su Ci looked at Lu Zhe with a good look: "You can't see your back, I'll wipe it for you." She got cheap and behaved well, "Are you happy to have me serving you?"

In the past, she had seen a male model shoot a magazine in the studio. At that time, she felt that the other person's figure was well managed, but she didn't feel anything.

But now, looking at Lu Zhe in front of him, he usually wears a white and blue school uniform. He is tall and thin. He is a tall and thin teenager, but he is very interesting when he takes off his clothes.

A thin layer of muscles with perfect lines, not too weak or too strong to look ugly.

Su Ci suddenly felt that she was also very lustful.

"Didn't you say you want to help me apply the medicine?" Lu Zhe turned his head away, but he couldn't resist the girl's too bright eyes.

"Oh." Su Ci was dazed by the youth's appearance, and she came back to her senses.

Lu Zhe turned his body sideways and turned his back to Su Ci.

He straightened his waist, and the wound on his back shoulder was completely exposed in front of Su Ci.

The wound was the size of half the palm of his hand. He was burned with blisters, and the blisters were rubbed open. The wound was red, and there was dried blood next to it.

No matter before or after wearing the book, Su Ci has always been well cared for and rarely gets hurt, let alone burns.

She felt pain just looking at such a wound.

And Lu Zhe didn't treat the wound all afternoon until night. How did he endure the pain?

Hearing one or two insects chirping in the nearby grass, the surroundings became more and more quiet, as the girl said, no one came.