Chapter 94

After the interview that day, Zhao's father waited at home for several days, but did not receive any news of the employment.

He just couldn't help but call and ask, saying that there is already a suitable candidate.

Father Zhao was not in a good mood. He sat in the living room and smoked several cigarettes.

At this time, he received a call from a friend, "Lao Zhao, the stock we invested in just now didn't know why it fell madly. You should take a look."

"What?" Father Zhao stood up immediately in shock.

The person on the other end of the phone said anxiously, "Originally, the trend and trading volume throughout the day were normal. At the end of the session, it suddenly plummeted. You should think of a way. I listened to your words and invested all your savings."

"Don't worry, I'll see what's going on first. Such a sudden plunge must be the manipulation of capital, and it should rise tomorrow." Father Zhao stabilized the other party.

After hanging up the phone, Father Zhao hurried to see the stock market, and the stock they bought did drop rapidly.

This stock was bought by someone who introduced him to it. It was inside information. He invested all the money he had sold from the house in City D before.

It's not normal for the stock price to plummet suddenly, and he can't get out now.

At this time, Zhao Youyou and Fu Baili came back from outside.

Since Fu Baili lived in Zhao's house, the two basically went in and out together.

Of course, this is what Zhao's father and Zhao's mother are happy to see. The better the daughter's relationship with Fu Baili, the greater the chance of marrying into the Fu family in the future.

"Dad, we're back." Zhao Youyou saw that Zhao's father's face was not very good, and she asked, "What's wrong?"

Father Zhao took back the phone, with a look of frustration on his face, "The job I interviewed before is gone, and they have hired the right person."

Zhao Youyou heard about the interview from her father. The Lu family is so famous in City B. Of course she knew it and hoped that her father could work in such a big group. "It doesn't matter, this job is not good, you can find it again."

"You're right." Father Zhao looked at Fu Baili, who was very cold, and asked his daughter what was going on.

Zhao Youyou bit her lip. She looked at Fu Baili and said in a low voice, "Today Bai Li's family broke the news that they have cut ties with Bai Li. Mrs. Fu has already started to select other heirs among the Fu family's children."

She didn't expect that Fu Baili's grandmother would dislike her so much. Fu Baili was her only grandson. In order to force them to break up, she even threatened to cut off the relationship.

"How could this be?" Father Zhao couldn't believe it. He just thought that the Fu family were crazy, right? Fu Baili is the only heir of the Fu family.

Zhao Youyou lowered her head without humming.

Fu Bailijun's face was cold and his brows were slightly frowned, "They are trying to force me to break up with Youyou."

Father Zhao has always been a shrewd person. Of course he knows what the Fu family does. It seems that this wealthy family is really not easy to enter.

"Why don't you promise your family first, then inherit the company, and then make your relationship with Youyou public?" Zhao's father's abacus rattled.