Chapter 23

In the early morning, Su Ci was awakened by the sound of children's laughter.

When she came out of the room, she saw several children playing around Pang Fu.

On the other side, there were several children around Lu Zhe, and several people stood in front of the fence, not knowing what they were doing.

Su Ci walked over, and the children around Lu Zhe saw her with a shy and curious expression. One of the little girls who looked white and tender couldn't hold back. She said in a milky voice, "Sister is so beautiful."

"I know, I know, this is Sister Angel." The little boy next to him rushed to speak.

Another boy wearing a small red shirt retorted, "It's Sister Shenxian." His face was red and he was a little shy, and he didn't dare to look directly at Su Ci.

Su Ci received such a sweet rainbow fart early in the morning, her sleepy black eyes lit up, and she nodded in agreement, "You have a pair of eyes that find beauty, your eyes are so good, you are indeed the lovely flower of the motherland. ."

After being praised, the little girl next to her smiled and rolled her eyes, "Beautiful sister Kua Tutu is amazing."

"I'm great too."

"I'm the best..." The little radishes rushed to gather around.

With a beautiful face, Su Ci broke into the children's circle at once. She was about to show off to Lu Zhe, but when she turned her head, she saw Lu Zhe pick up a white rabbit from the fence.

How could he hold other rabbits!

Su Ci walked over and looked critically at the big white rabbit in Lu Zhe's hand, "The coat is not pure white or smooth, the eyes are dull, and the body is fat."

"This rabbit is not cute at all." Su Ci finished the identification.

Lu Zhe: "It's very docile."

Su Ci stared at Lu Zhe's big hand touching the rabbit, "Lu Zhe, are you trying to get out of the wall for other rabbits?"

She moved closer to him.

Seeing Lu Zhe's fingers touching the rabbit's ears, she suddenly felt sore. She remembered that Lu Zhe also liked to pinch her rabbit ears before.

Su Ci snorted lightly and stared at the dull-looking rabbit in Lu Zhe's hand, "I'll eat braised rabbit heads tonight!"

"If you don't eat bunny, you can't eat bunny!" The little girl next to her shook her head in fear.

"Tutu is a friend, you can't eat it, it's so good." The little boy in red quickly persuaded Su Ci.

Lu Zhe looked at Su Ci incredulously, with a little coax in his cold tone, "Don't make trouble, you can't eat the same kind."

Su Ci: ...

Got **** off!

Su Ci called out Fugui, "Why is Lu Zhe so abhorrent, hugging other rabbits in front of me!"

Fugui was excited for a while, [Too much, master, he is cheating, you can't condone it. 】

Su Ci's eyes twitched slightly.

Fugui began to implement the alienation scheme: [Master, you punish Lu Zhe, don't give him all the golden marshmallows next time. 】

It's better to keep half of it for the rich.

Su Ci did not respond to it.

She took the rabbit in Lu Zhe's hand away and threw it to the little boy in red to hold it. She looked like a bad witch in a fairy tale, "Hurry up and take this ugly rabbit away, or I will kill you tonight. Eat spicy rabbit head."