Chapter 11

Su Ci thought many times about the scene where she turned back into a human being in front of Lu Zhe, but she never thought it was in bed!

And so unexpected!

The most important thing is that she will be naked when she turns back into a human being. Was she... Was she seen by Lu Zhe?

Glancing at the boy who frowned and looked at her with dark eyes, Su Ci quickly pulled the sheet that was about to fall off her body.

She has no face whatsoever!

Su Ci asked Fugui: "How could I suddenly become a human? I kissed Lu Zhe in my sleep?"

Fugui: [He kissed you. 】

Su Ci looked at Lu Zhe in disbelief. Did he kiss her?

Why did it happen when she was asleep!

Lu Zhe wiped the spot where Su Ci had just kissed with his fingertips, frowning tightly, "Who are you? Why are you in my room?"

Su Ci stared blankly at Lu Zhe's movement of wiping her lips, her face full of incredulity: "He hates being kissed by me?"

She looks like this now, let alone a man, even she wants to kiss herself when she sees it, but Lu Zhe actually detests her for kissing him?

Got hit! !

The rich and noble shivered: [He may have an itchy mouth, so he wiped it. 】

Su Ci sneered at it coldly.

The next second, her dark and wet eyes looked at Lu Zhe pitifully, and her voice was soft, "I'm a rabbit raised by you. If you kiss me, I can become a human being."

"Thank you." Su Ci looked innocent.

Lu Zhe's eyebrows tightened, "Rabbit?"

His eyes fell on the girl's ankle again, which was exposed outside the sheet, which was indeed the red rope he tied for the little rabbit, and his rabbit was gone.

Su Ci nodded, "You named me Tuantuan."

He only said the name of the rabbit to Little Happy, and no one else knew it at all.

Even if such a thing was extremely absurd and unbelievable, Lu Zhe had to believe that the girl in front of him was the rabbit he raised.

Su Ci was worried that Lu Zhe thought she was some kind of monster, monster, rabbit spirit, she told Lu Zhe that she was not a real rabbit, but a human being, but she didn't know why she turned into a rabbit and was picked up by him.

Lu Zhe looked at her, "Where is your home."

Su Ci didn't expect to dig a hole for herself, she pursed her lips, lowered her eyes, and said in a low voice, a little pitiful, "I don't know, I just remember that I don't belong here. My name is Su Ci."

Lu Zhe pinched his brows. When such a thing happened in the middle of the night, his thoughts became disordered, "Since you have become a human now, you can leave tomorrow."

Lu Zhe wants to drive her away?

How could she leave, it is estimated that she has not stepped out of this door yet, she will become a rabbit tomorrow!

Su Ci looked at Lu Zhe pitifully and explained, "Lu Zhe, I can't leave, I can only maintain my body shape for a few hours, and I need to kiss you to maintain it forever. I don't know the reason, anyway, I'll leave you. , will soon turn back into a rabbit."

"And I kiss you, I can help you... help you..."

Su Ci found that she couldn't say what she wanted to say, "Fugui, what's going on?"