◇Chapter 4~ Witch Club◇

"Okay, here's what we can do."
Chris held another page to Andy,"You can do research on 3 wives and I'll do research on the other 3. Is that fair?", Andy nods,"Yeah, uh. . . Pretty fair.", Andy took the picture, he was then caught off guard seeing Chris go back towards the school,"Are you not going home?", "I have a club today, but I'll stop by the library on my way home.", Andy watched him return inside the school.
. . .
He had no way of contacting him, he didn't seem to have a phone but maybe he just never used it?
Andy didn't know what the guy's deal was but at least he could get started on the project.

=

"The movement of your wrist is very important when casting spells."
Chris was zoned out, that table was casting spells with wands and potions, and Chris made the smart decision to learn magic with no wand or potions.
. . .
"Earth to mask boy?"
Chris turned and was met with Anairis, The Club Leader, she smiled,"Would you like to give it a try?", "Give. . .?", she smiled and made Chris stand up,"Try casting a spell of course!", she took Chris and made him stand in front of a glass bottle from a table.
"We're gonna try a simple levitation spell!"
Anairis smiled,"It's simple; Swish and Flick your wrist at the bottle and if you want to move it up or down, left or right, just move your wirst in the direction.", Chris nods, she leaves to work on the other members of the club as he heard something snap and realised someone snapped a wand in frustration.
Chris turned back to the glass bottle, he waved his wrist around a bit wondering if the gloves would make any difference to it but he doubts it as he's seen people cast spells with gloves on that were made of thick fabric or metal.
. . .
Yeah, it should be fine.
He aimed his wirst at the bottle and did the swish and flick motion Anairis showed him to do.
Just as he predicted, the object began to shake and coloured sparkles around it so he was doing something right-.
. . .
Green.
Chris was taken it back, seeing the bottle was illuminated with green.
. . .
But. . . So, his magic. . . Is green?
. . .
Forever Potion. . .
Michael. . .
Zach. . .
Elizabeth. . .
*SMASH*
*SHATTER*
Chris realised what he had done.
. . .
The bottle had shattered.
He felt eyes on him, he felt too warm and felt his legs turn numb.
"I. .. . I need to be excused."
He quickly left, not bothering to wait the approval of The Club Leader or explain what had happened.

=

"I don't want to be him anymore. . . I don't want them to come back. . ."
. . .
"You're shaking like a leaf."
He looked up from his knees, seeing Irene kneeling in front of him,"Why is my magic green. . . I don't want to be reminded of the potion. . . I don't want to be reminded of anything. . . Why. . .", Chris hid his face again in his knees, Irene felt pity for the boy.
"Dear. . ."
Irene made Chris look at her, his eyes were glowing green.
"Green isn't always a symbol of evil, it is also a symbol growth and renewal, being the color of spring and rebirth."
"It. . . It is?. . ."
Irene nods, wiping Chris's tears,"Do not let it stop you from being happy, this is your chance. . .", Chris shook, taking deep breaths and trying to get ahold of himself so he can go home.
. . .
Chris looked in the mirror, seeing his eyes green but after shaking his head, his eyes went back to normal.
"I. . . I just need to go home. . ."

=

"Chris, dear are you alright?"
"Yeah, mom I'm just tried. . ."
Chris threw hid gloves off and his medical mask, and flopped on his bed in defeat.
. . .
He kept seeing it happen, on his way home he kept seeing Zach and The Demon, and the Ultimate; Aaron.
He didn't want to run into them again, he didn't want to be reminded of his past life every day or fear that one day they'll see him and kill him.
*Ding*
Chris looked up from his pillow and took his phone, he opened it and saw text from an. . . Unknown?

'Hey, Chris it's me Anairis from The Club.'
'How I got your number? You had to write your phone number down in emergencies so I was able.to get it legally.'
'I just wanted to check up on you, I was impressed of your magic ability to break the glass bottle but also worried.'
'I just wanna check up on your and see if you're alright.'

Chris was surprised, but he hoped she didn't give his number to Andy but he had to reply.
. . .

"I'm fine thanks for asking."
"I just got overwhelmed by the magic and I panicked but please don't share my contact with anyone."

'Of course, I would never.'
'Glad to know you're okay.'

Chris turned off the phone, he rested his eyes and got under the blanket and didn't bother to change out of his uniform.