◇Chapter 8: Graduation◇

"FINALLY!!"
Practically many students ran out screaming, cheering, throwing their hats and just running from the school!
"SCHOOL'S OUT!!"
Chris was just happy to get past high school, he never thought he'd graduate a school especially after his past life but. . . It felt nice to have a piece of paper confirming that he passed High School!
"I'm so proud of you son!"
His mom hugged him and his dad got out he camera and took a picture, Chris was more happy that he has been in a very long time.
"Hey, Chris! Wanna join our picture!"
Chris looked at his friends, his mom and dad nod and join the parents for taking their picture.
Chris pulled down his mask, much to their delight and the picture turned out amazing!

=

"Okay, I think that's everything!"
"I call driving!"
"Jessica you are not driving the boat!"
So while they were fighting over the wheel, Chris was saying goodbye to his parents and promising he would be okay with his friends at his side.
"Have fun dear."
"I will!"

=

"This land is great!"
Chris admired the land, everyone was exploring while he was just taking in the scenery.
"You like it Chris?"
"Yeah, it feels like I got a new start."
Noi nods,"Yeah! It's nice to not be stuck somewhere forever, come on they're designing housing!", so Chris rushed after Noi to help the others with clearing the land and building their homes.
Chris felt like he left a lot back on MyStreet, a lot of bad stuff for the good and good things that he grew to love.
. . .
This was his new start.