◇•Mermaid/Siren 3/3•◇

After some self encouragement, Ein pushed himself to sit up at the edge of the bed and looking at new legs, he groaned and rubbed his head feeling like he was spinning.
Slowly Ein used the bed post to help him stand, he nearly fell immediately and his legs felt like jellyfish, he took a deep breath and pulled himself up.
. . .
He reached for the clothes and the shoe wear they had provided him.
Ein was careful to pull the new shirt over his head with the arm injury, he pulled on the trousers and what humans called socks and boots, he put them on and it felt so odd!
Ein looked at himself in the mirror reflection, he looked human and no scales of a Siren.
Ein slowly stood up, he had to learn to walk on land and get use to being human!
Ein let go of the post, holding his arms out to keep his balance as he took a few steps forward around the room.
And he tripped over his own foot, he landed hard but quickly recovered and as he got to his knees the door opened.
"Ah, Seas legs ey?"
It was the Captain, he took Ein's hand and helped him up,"So use to the boat life that waling on solid ground is hard, ey?", Ein shrugged,"I suppose you can please it like that.", Pirece smiled,"I'm Captain Pirece, or just Pirece and you already met Noi, my first mate.",  Pirece pats him on the shoulder and helps him out of the room,"Here, I'll give ya a hand and we prepared some food.", Ein didn't answer but he was thankful that they were nice humans but they were nice because he was now human.

=

"Are we all ready??"
Zane, Katelyn, Tiana and many guards were leaving the bubble to find Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan.

=

Aphmau and Moeka stayed close, never had they been so far from home but they had no choice but to find the Sea Witch and demand she turns them back to Mermaids and they were careful not to sing or a poor soul will be killed.
Then they saw a very big cave, they looked at each other and swam in and they could see a familiar ginger hair deep within the cave.
"Sea Witch!"

=

Noi, Pirece and Aaron walked around the town with Ein, who was eating some of the bread, surprisingly he surprised that the human food was kind of nice.
"Where are we going. . .?"
"We're going to speak with Prince Travis about the boat incident."
Ein was worried about that, especially since he heard rumours about Prince Travis and the only royalty he has ever met with was The King Of Sirens.

~

"Who is you?"
To Ein's surprise, he saw a few people tied up and guarded by a lady guard and Prince Travis sat upon the throne.
"Captain Pirece, I have heard the unfortunate of your ship.", Pirece nods,"Yeah, the uh storm really came out of nowhere.", Travis nods, he understood that they couldn't control the weather,"Well, I have my men working on the repairs of your ship and until then, Captain Garroth, will be sailing to find The Heart Of The Sea-", "Wait, But he's a Pirate!", the female guard nods,"See, someone agrees with me!", and they began to argue, Ein felt uncomfortable and wondered why he was brought along so he slowly backed up still a little shakey on his new feet and left the Palace and, Aaron made no attempt to stop him because he didn't wanna be here either.

=

"Ah, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan. So lovely to see you again."
Aphmau glared at her,"You better turn us back to Mermaids, what have you done with Ein?!", Lucinda giggled,"Well, I'm The Witch Of The Sea, I overheard your desires both from The Siren and yourselves so I granted them at a cost. You both wish to explore without worrying of your people and Ein, I got more creative.", Moeka then saw through the orb was Ein but he was so different. . .
"You turned him human?!"
Lucinda nods,"Yes, of course. As a Sea Witch, I make the deals but it comes with a cost.", Aphmau held up the trident to her,"You better turn us back to Mermaids!", Lucinda smiled,"You don't know how to use a Trident.-", then a zap came from the Trident and is barely missed Lucinda.

=

Ein made it back to the shore, he looked out into the ocean and felt so out of place here and it felt odd just walking on two legs but he couldn't say he missed the Ocean especially since he never got along with the other Sirens and it felt refreshing to be away from there.
"Hi, there. You okay?"
Ein turned and saw Noi by his side,"Hi, uh. . . Noi, right?", "Yep! That's me.", Ein nods, he rested the side of his head in his hand,"Sorry, I just needed to leave as it got a bit awkward.", Noi nods, sighing,"Sorry about that, Pirece isn't the brightest Captain but he gets the job done with me at his side.", Noi and Ein talked more, and Ein kind of liked Noi's company and was thankful that they had helped but.
"Oh, you should attend the show that's happening.", "A show?", Noi nods,"Yeah, it's like a talent show where people perform different acts like juggling, dancing and singing.", Noi sighed,"I tired to sing Wellerman once but my vocal cords are too high for it.", Ein felt like he has heard that song before,"Wellerman. . . I think I've heard that song before.", Ein, who wasn't thinking or it just slipped his mind, but he sang a few verses of Wellerman and as he finished the first verse he realised and turned to Noi who just had a look of shock on his face.
. . .
"Uh, Noi-?"
"YOU'RE REALLY GOOD!!"
Noi jumped up and down, having this huge smile and was practically jumping with excitement,"Uh, I uh. . . Thanks.", Ein didn't know how to react to a compliment especially since he's always told to not sing all willy-nilly,"You should perform in the competition.", "Uuh, I dunno about that?", Noi rubbed the back of his neck, having a smile,"Sorry, I just haven't heard someone sing like that before, also me and Pirece are grabbing some food for him to have a cry session.", Noi smiled to walk away, as he did Ein could hear a Siren singing and looking out into the ocean he saw Kim was luring a small row boat with 3 men.
. . .
Ein didn't feel affected by the singing, maybe because he was once a Siren but after sparing one last glance to Kim, almost thinking she was looking at him, he followed after Noi and tripping over his feet.

=

"APHMAU!"
"MOEKA!"
Katelyn, Tiana and Zane hugged them, they looked tired and worn out,"What happened?!", "There. . . There was a shark by the Palace and we swam it away. . . Hiding in a cave. . .", Zane held them both close,"You scared us all half to death!", "At least you two are safe.", Moeka and Aphmau nod, Aphmau looked at the sea floor and saw Ein's Trident she dropped, but swam back with her friends.

~

They were at the surface.
. . .
Moeka turned to Aphmau,"Is there anything we can do?", "We can't look for him on land and we got lucky when we were turned back to Mermaids.", Aphmau just hoped Ein was safe or someone helped him.
. . .
As herself and Moeka left for home, she noticed someone on shore that caught her eyes, black hair, eyes and slightly tanned skin.
He looked cute, but she quickly dove into the waves and back home were they would be grounded for a while.

==

Aphmau and Aaron watched as the ships came back.
Aaron was helping out on the docks and Aphmau was greeting them back or to their home, but a certain group caught her eye of a captain throwing up, someone rubbing his back and a familiar looking human just by their hair and their voice as he spoke to the three men.
. . .
Aphmau smiled to herself, he was happy and so was she and decided to not speak to him as sometimes you wanna leave the past as the past and not open the box that could lead to more trouble.
So she went over to Aaron to help him with some boxes.