◇•Monster School 3/3•◇

"Zane. Control yourself."
Zane stared at Aphmau in the eyes, everything around him turned loud and everything around him faded to darkness and everything and everyone is outlined with purple.
Zane grabbed his head, gripping his hair and fell to his knees, and gritting his teeth to resist the urge to pounce on them.
. . .
"ZANE!"
Aphmau was tackled to the ground by Zane, his eyes were wild and it was like he wasn't in control of himself anymore,"WE GOT YA, APHMAU!", Chirs managed to get Zane off, though he worried about Zane teleporting KC rushed over to help Chris,"It's okay, Zane! Just close your eyes, take a deep breath.", Chris helped Aphmau help, Zane kept his eyes shut, but he was shaking and muttering something in Enderman but KC just held him,"It's okay. . .", "Enderman are quite dangerous, the mask he's wearing must be to stop him from biting someone.", then the bell rang,"Oh no. . . The final.", KC helped Zane up,"You sure, we can jaut go home.", "If we don't, Pirece won't ever let it go.", Zane nods,"I can handle it.", so they all made their way to the football field.

=

Many mobs stood around Pirece and Zane, Pirece smiled at Zane,"Prepare to be kicked into the next school, Enderman!", and the fight began!
Pirece immediately began to fire his explosives at Zane, who luckily teleported away and behind him, he raised his hand and 3 brick blocks were in the air and threw them at Pirece!
Luckily 2 out of 3 hit Pirece,"OW! Bricks?!", "Enderman can pick up any block.", Pirece growled, using his explosions he managed to get a jump boost to knock Zane to the ground,"AHA!", Zane glared and avoided eye contact again, but Pirece was really starting to push Zane over a line that he never expected to be stepped on.
"Come on, Enderman! You gonna get up and face me like a true mob!"
Zane was grabbed by his jacket, Pirece made eye contact with him.
. . .
Zane smiled and pulled down his mask,"So be it, CREEPER.", from the crowd of mobs Aphmau and Chris knew murder was about to happen and held up their cameras while KC worried about Zane!
"ACK!!!"
Pirece was thrown back by Zane, he held his bloody arm from where Zane had actually bit him!
Zane's teeth were sharp, he wiped the blood from his mouth and summoned a block of TNT and held a flint and steal.
"Bye Bye, Creeper~"
Zane threw them at Pirece and with one lady girly scream from Pirece he was blown up!
The mobs cheered at the winner, but Zane felt like all eyes were on him and wanted to sink into the ground before he hurt someone else.
Then he couldn't see.
"H-Huh?"
"It's okay."
"Aaron!"
Aaron tied his blindfold around Zane's eyes, Aphmau rushed down to give him a kiss,"Thank you, Aaron!", "He needed it more, and of course babe.", Aaron kissed Aphmau on the forehead, she giggled at his affection.
Chirs laughed at the footage and decided to upload it to MonsterTube,"Prepare for humiliation, Pirece.", and it began to upload and he made sure to on a separate account so Pirece couldn't accuse him it and just assume someone else had record.

=

"So, who's picking you up?"
Zane sighed,"My parents. My brother should be here soon with them.", KC smiled, he still had a blindfold on him,"Well, we'll be sure Pirece won't bother you again Zane.", Zane nods,"Whatever. . . I'll probably get in trouble sooner or later, Enderman are dangerous.", KC felt bad, she then noticed his family and smiled at him even if he couldn't see,"Well, I think you're the cutest Enderman I've got to meet.", KC kissed him on the cheek and went back inside the school, Zane was stunned and wondered if that just happened.
. . .
"Aawwwwhhhh, my baby brother is blushing!!"
"SHUT UP GARROTH!!"
Their parents looked at one another.
"Never did I think a Skeleton would love an Enderman."
"Well, dear, love works in mysterious ways."