◇Chapter 32: Going Home◇

"FINALLY!"
Dante practically stuffed his stuff in the bag,"Can you not be rude?", "He broke my arm and I got kidnapped by a Demon!", Aphmau shook her head, Aaron leaned back,"You know what Aph? You were right, he changed a lot.", Aphmau smiled, there was just something she regretted was that she didn't get to have a brother, Katelyn and her were basically siblings because of Elizabeth and Zach and Ein would have been their younger brother.
. . .
Hm.

~

"It was a pleasure to have you stay with us."
Aphmau hugged Moeka and Anairis,"Thanks for everything, it's nice to know Chris has great friends.", Pirece smiled,"Yep! He's my best friend!", Chris nods, Aphmau was so happy and Dante was just waiting to get back home but Chris's ghost dog bid them goodbye which made Dante a little sad to leave the puppy behind.
"Also, um, thanks for the advice Aaron."
Aaron gave a thumbs up, Jessica hugged Aphmau and Aaron shook hands with Jason as they were nothing but kind to them.

=

"Enough petrol?"
Aaron nods,"Yeah. Should be enough.", Aphmau watched as Dante happily put their things on the boat, she turned to Chris,"Hey, thanks for having us.", "No worries, least you didn't stick around for some people to turn up. They cause some issues.", "Oh.", Aphmau wasn't sure to ask, but she then took out her phone,"We'll still keep in connect right?", "If that's what you want, but hey if you and Aaron get married ever be sure to tell me since I wanna see how that wedding will go.", Aphmau giggled, Chris smiled while Aaron wondered what they were laughing about but know Chris it could be anything,"Aphmau, we gotta go.", Aphmau nods, giving Chris a hug before rushing after her friends,"Goodbye, see you soon!", Chris waved and sat on the dock as they sailed off.
. . .
Then Katelyn shoved Dante off the boat, Chris laughed as he watched Dante swim after them and hold into the side to get back up.
"They're nice people."
Jessica and Pirece sat with him,"Yeah, they're interesting just like us.", Jessica hugged Chris from behind him, they watched as they drove off and Chris was glad to catch up with them and they know what his life is like now.
Though he misses Irene, even if last night she and him spoke one last time.