◇•Mermaid/Siren AU 1/3•◇

**Recent Video I posted on another reaction about MyStreet but at the end I added Ein/Chris singing 'HellFire' and someone left this comment and it gave me a burst of inspiration and I had to make it before I forget!**

**I will be using some Headcanons from The Mermaid Tales RP and adding new things because; Why not?**

**Let's have fun with this idea!**

**Thank you for the idea!**

:D

===

Aphmau swam around the magical barrier that held her and her friends back from exploring the ocean.
But today was the day!
The day that herself, Katelyn, Moeka and Tiana would be allowed to leave the barrier and explore the ocean, it was somewhat of a tradition, her best friend Zane told her so much about what he saw when he was allowed to explore the ocean, but of course they had to follow the rules.
1. We aren't allowed to the surface.
2. Avoid the sea Witches.
3. Avoid the Sirens.
4. If a shark chases you hide in a cave.
5. If you're being chased, do not lead the threat to the Palace.

It was like the Golden Rules for the tradition, Zane was very strict about rules and was very protective of her.
You also need to have a magical crystal, which was either in the form of a necklace or bracelet.

=

"Ready, Aph?"
Aphmau put the necklace on, her friends also have necklaces or bracelets.
"Yep!"
So they held hands, bid their other mermaids goodbye and they passed the barrier after years of being trapped behind it for years.

~

"Woah. . .!"
Moeka smiled at the coral, the open space and more fish!
Tiana breathed in,"Ah, feels so nice to be out of that bubble in so long, I almost forgot how it feels and smells to be out here.", Katelyn smiled,"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's explore and find something to take back for the memories!", so they all split up to different directions to find something that they could remember this day!

=

Katelyn and Tiana looked around the corals, careful to not cut themselves on the tail or their arms.
"So beautiful."
"Indeed. Perhaps we can use them for new jewellery."
"Mhm!"
Then they heard something behind it, they turned and saw a shark coming after them and they knew immediately to swim away for the cave they passed!

~

Moeka and Aphmau played around with the fishes they found, fish they had never seen before and they saw many sea plants.
"I STILL BLAME YOU FOR THIS!"
They jumped, hiding behind a rock thinking it was sea Witches!
"How is this my fault?!"
They peak out, seeing two sirens swimming nearby, one girl and one male and the girl looked mad.
"We are Sirens; We sing when we want to lure a sailor or humans from shore, not sing whenever we want and kill some random!", the male rolled his eyes, folding his arms and flicking his tail,"Unlike yourself and the others Kim, I like singing.", Kim swam away, still mad at him,"Just come back when you stop being a baby, Ein and accept it.", and this Siren, Ein, was alone and he either looked mad or sad.
Aphmau and Moeka looked at one another, never did they think they'd heard that a Siren just wanted to sing and not lure lives to the ocean and to their death.
The Siren swam to the surface, they watched him leave and were thankful they weren't seen by the Siren.
"We should head back."
"Yeah. . ."
As they swam away, Aphmau couldn't help but look up at the surface seeing the Siren's Tail, she felt bad for him.
She somehow felt like she could relate to him, she was trapped in a bubble against her will and he's bound with a curse he couldn't control.
. . .

=

That night, Aphmau stared at her seashells and made up her mind.
She got up, put on the necklace and swam out of her room and was thankful the king was asleep and the guards were gone.
She didn't know why, but she wanted to find the Siren and maybe help him.
"Aphmau, are you sure?
Moeka offered her help,"Of course.", so they took her hands and swam past the barrier once again.

~

They swam to the area they had seen the Siren and were thankful to see himcthere again.
. . .
"Um. . . Excuse me?"
The Siren jumped and turned, holding his trident to Aphmau,"Who goes there?!", Ein was surprised,"Wait-Merimaids? Sneaking out of your little bubble at this time?", Aphmau held her hands up, Moeka slowly coming out,"Uh, we mean no harm, we just wanna talk because we uh. . . Heard you arguing with another Siren.", Ein was shocked,"Was. . . You were there?", "Y-Yeah.", Ein lowered his weapon,"Well, what do you want?", Moeka swam over and hid behind Aphmau just to be safe,"Well, uh. . . We wanted to know if we could help you any way.", Ein sighed, shaking his head,"As nice as you Mermaids are, there is no way for you to help me, you wouldn't understand how much of a curse it is to be a Siren.", he twirled his weapon, the girls were nervous he would attack them but he didn't seem to be interested in attacking them,"Are you sure?", "Yep. And it's hard on me, and only me, other Sirens like Kim don't mind but me, singing was something I found joy in.", Aphmau smiled softly,"I know how you feel, I've always wanted to explore the ocean but the bubble always kept us in and no one understood my desire to explore the ocean and see the surface.", Ein was surprised, he smiled for the first time for the girls and held his hand out,"I'm Ein.", Aphmau smiled and shook his hand,"I'm Aphmau and this is Moeka.", they smiled at the little friendship they had.
. . .
Then came laughing.
. . .
Oh no.
They turned into the mist of the ocean, Moeka held Aphmau close in fear while Ein held his Trident ready for what was coming towards them.
. . .
"You're back."
"W-Who. . ."
"Lucinda: Witch Of The Sea."