◇Chapter 19: Hospital◇

. . .
Lawrence shuddered, he felt colder but warm at the same time,". . . H. . .huh. . .", Lawrence opened his eyes, seeing a ceiling and a bright light shining down on him.
He could barely move, he felt tired and thirsty, but he felt something onto of his legs.
Lawrence slowly pushed himself a little bit, his arms shook but he sat up a little better now.
"?"
Garroth was asleep, his head was on Lawrence's bed and he had many plasters on his face and a few bandages.
The door opened and a doctor came in,"Ah, you're awake.", "What. . . Happened. . .?", the doctor poured a glass of water in a plastic cup, holding it out to Lawrence,"Here.", Lawrence slowly took the cup, he drank it slowly and felt so relieved to have water,"Your friend has been here for a while, he really cares about you so much.", Lawrence finished the drink, the doc took it from him,"We'll tell you everything once you get better.", the doctor then left the room, Lawrence was confused as he couldn't remember much but he remembered feeling really warm and remembered someone screaming and. . .
"Lawrence. . .?"
Garroth sat up, awake and seeing Lawrence awake and sitting up a bit,"Garroth. . .?", Garroth stood up,"Lawrence. . . You're okay. . .", Garroth got closer to Lawrence,"How do you feel. . .?", Lawrence sighed,"I feel weird. . . What happened?", Garroth was surprised,"You don't. . . Remember?", Lawrence shook his head, and held the side of his head,"No. . . But I have a bit of a headache.", Lawrence rested his eyes, he took slow deep breaths.
. . .
Kidnapped.
The Nether.
Shadow Knights.
. . .
Lawrence opened his eyes,"Lawrence?", Garroth hugged him, Lawrence hugged back in tears,"I'm sorry. . . I'm so sorry. . . I didn't mean. . . I didn't mean it. . .", Garroth ran his hand through his hair,"It's okay, Lawrence. . . I know, you'll be okay.", Garroth was positive that whatever made Lawrence into that was still in him, but he was going to help Lawrence no matter what.
"Lawrence!"
They turned and his sister and parents rushed in, Lawrence wiped his tears as his sister and parents hugged him and Garroth went to check on the others.

=

Chris left the room, he got his glasses fixed and he put them on again,"Chris.", he turned and saw Aphmau and Aaron,"Thank you for your help and uh, sorry you got caught up in this again.", Chris chuckled,"Honestly, I figured at some point I'd get roped back in situations like this.", Aaron rubbed the back of his neck,"You uh, what are you going to do after this?", "Well, I'll be spending the rest of the week with my parents and then I'll be going back to where my friends live.", Aphmau nods, Garroth came out and hugged Zane who had been quiet for a long time and Kawaii~Chan was with Katelyn and Lucinda.

=

"Chris, you're back!"
His parents hugged him as he came inside the living room,"Hey mom and dad, sorry I was out for a bit.", "As long are you're okay.", Chris smiled, and made the decision to not tell them what the heck had gone down in the last few days.

~

In the bathroom, he stared at his reflection for a bit and then Irene appeared behind him, she smiled,"Thank you. . .", she disappeared, maybe it really was over at last.
"Chris, dinner!"
Chris finished washing his hands and rushed downstairs.