◇Chapter 21: New Place◇

"Woah! Look, Look, Look, guys!!"
Katelyn, Dante and Aaron watched Aphmau run to the bow of the boat, pointing to the land they were approaching  and it seemed like a deserted island but a pretty big island.
"Hey, Look it's Chris!"
Aaron saw the docks and saw a familiar person in a blue blue jacket,"Chris!", Aphmau waved, Chris turned and saw them,"Oh, hey!", Aaron parked the boat, they jumped off with Aphmau being the first to get off and hugging Chris,"Chris! Hi!", "Uh, hello again, it has been a good while.", Katelyn got off with Dante,"Just know, I still don't trust you.", Chris shrugged,"Fair.", Aphmau let him go, having a bonce in her step,"Thank you so much for inviting us to stay!", Chris smiled,"Of course! My friends are excited to meet you all, but uh let's not mention that fact about the past life thing, is that fine?", Aaron nods,"Yeah; Sounds fair.", Chris nods,"Great! Just follow me this way!", as Chris took the lead he walked right into a tree.
"Ow. . ."
"Chris, put the glasses on."
"Fine. ;-;"

=

"Here we are!"
It was nice area, surprisingly.
There were lovely houses, gardens, farms and animals with a Well in the centre of it all.
"Woah! Chris, this is such a nice place!", Chris nods,"Indeed! Welcome to the Hub!", Dante was confused,"The Hub?", Chris nods,"Yes! If you look around, you'll noticed a few portals, well those portals connect to different hubs like Look identical to this place except this place is the main hub.", Katelyn frowned,"What about the others?", "So, the other places that look identical to this place, basically we do what we want with it so our main places don't get destroyed and we get to find cool stuff or cool creatures!", Aphmau just sighed,"Because where you can cause trouble and not have to worry.", "Pretty much!", Chris smiled,"Not don't worry, as long as you stick close to me and probably not go in different hubs, you should be completely safe here!", then came a loud explosion!
"What was that?!-"
"Ah, they should be here."
"AHHHH!!"
They watched as a man in lighter blue ran out of a portal, and was on fire!!
"Oh my god!"
"AHHH!! DROP AND ROLL!!!"
"AHHHH!!!"
"THE WELL, DIVE INTO THE WELL!!"
They watched as he ran and just jumped in the well.
. . .
"See; Normal as it gets here."
They stare at Chris in shock, Chris then walked forward,"HEY, GUYS THE GUESTS ARE HERE!", they all turn to Chris, the guy in the well came up and walked over despite the fact he was completely drenched and some patches of his clothing were burnt a bit.

~

"So, guests; these are my friends, some of them, this is Jessica, Kestin, Moeka, Pirece, Corinne and Jason!"
Jessica immediately shook Katelyn and Aphmau's hands,"It is so nice to meet you! Good to know Chris has a life outside of us!", "HEY!", Jason waved at them,"I'm Jessica's Husband.", Aaron shook his hand,"Pleased to meet you.", Dante smiled and leaned to Katelyn,"Pretty ladies here, ey?", "I wouldn't try anything unless you want Nicole to kick your butt again.", Dante shut up after that, Moeka smiled and clapped her hands,"We have prepared a nice place for you to stay for a while, we'll show you around!", so the tour began and Aaron, Aphmau looked at one another and left this place was safe but Aphmau had a feeling something was. . . Off.