◇Chapter 25: Saving Dante◇

"Dante??"
Aphmau walked around the houses,"Dante???", "You okay?", Aphmau jumped, only to see Noi,"Oh, Noi hi. Uh, sorry.", Noi smiled,"What's wrong, you look stressed and worried.", Aphmau sighed, playing with her ring,"It's just. . . I can't find Dante anywhere, and I'm afraid he's going to do something incredibly stupid.", Noi oohed,"Well, I'm sure I can help and we both ask around for your friend! He's the one with the blue hair, right?", Aphmau nods, so Noi joined Aphmau in her search for her friend Dante.

~

Kestin sighed, Moeka turned to him,"What's the matter?", "I don't know. I've just had a bad feeling since yesterday evening.", Moeka was worried for Kestin, she put her chest down and walked over to Kestin, taking his hand and bringing him to the sofa,"Kestin. . . I think you just need to relax, you mentioned last night you didn't feel well so, maybe the bad feeling is just a little sick.", Kestin sighed, nodding as he adjusted his mask,"You're probably right, Moeka. Probably just added with the guests.", Moeka smiled and hoped they can put on some soup later for Kestin.

~

"How do you managed to lose someone with blue hair and a bright red jacket?"
Aaron shook his head,"Honestly, for Dante it is quite easy.", Katelyn sighed, tapping her foot with impatience,"So, if he's not here then where the heck did he go?", as they pondered, they then heard a high pitch girly scream coming from inside a portal.
. . .
Chris faceplammed,"I told you all not to go in the hubs, but of course he of all people didn't listen.", Pirece sighed,"Guess we gotta go save him.", Aphmau looked confused and worried,"Do we just. . . Wait here?", "If you want to come and help you are welcomed to but we'll give you armour and weapons to be safe.", Aaron nods,"Okay, Aphmau want to help?", Aphmau and Katelyn nod, Noi turned to Jess,"Think Kestin and Moeka are coming?", "Kestin isn't feeling well so Moeka is with him.", Chris nods, fixing his glasses and he adjusted his bag,"Let's go!", so with that, they went inside the hub and Aphmau was interested to see what was on the other side of the portal.