◇Chapter 14: What We Know◇

"What do we know?"
Chris shrugged,"We know they've captured the people, turning them to Shadow Knights and their new lair is in The Nether.", Lucinda was astonished,"I just. . . Can't imagine someone living in such conditions.", Chris shrugged again, Aphmau was busy printing the pictures out with the help of Travis.
"But what could they be doing?"
"Well, perhaps building up an army again but using more supernatural entities."
Garroth and Zane stared at Chris,"What about the last army they had?!", "Either they all died or got arrested.", Chris shook his head,"I dunno! I haven't checked reports on Starlight in a good while!", Katelyn leaned back, Aphmau came over and Aaron helped her pin up the pictures to the board they had.
. . .
"Isn't that mom and dad, Zane?!"
Chris sighed,"Must be one of the two options; Forever Potions or~ They're evil gits like Zach. I mean-Your house is literally right were the coordination is, and you said your mom sold you the house so.", Garroth and Zane looked at one another, there's no way their parents would do this willingly. . . I mean, yes they did give Garroth forever potions but, they do regret it right?. . .
. . .
Lucinda closed the book that was labled Shadow Knights and looked at Chris,"E-I mean Chris, what exactly do they hope to accomplish with this?", "Well; Shadow Knights are created in The Nether or reborn, some people are sacrificed and brought back as a Shadow Knight.", Katelyn shuddered, Garroth stood up and walked up to Chris,"But why did they take Lawrence?! He's got nothing to do with what has happened since this all happened!", Chris nods as Aaron and Aphmau scanned the pictures,"I will admit, Lawrence never came up as someone important to their research or plan. But calm yourself, blondie; We'll get your boyfriend back and I'll bash their heads in if it comes down to murder for this bull crap to finally end.", Chris went to the kitchen to probably get food, leaving Garroth red from embarrassment,"He is not my boyfriend!", Chris ignored them as he searched for food, specifically cookies and maybe crackers.
"Why do you wear a green necklace?"
He jumped as he saw Travis getting a can of coke from the fridge,"Ah. . . Well, to put it lightly; in my new life at school I took up magic lessons, my magic colour was green and so Jess gifted me a green necklace but she also gave me a gold necklace which someone took, I KNOW IT WAS THE GOLDEN KITTY!", Travis stared at him, was this really Ein???
Been to The Nether and seemed to be ranting about a golden cat?
. . .
Is he insane or, what in the name of Irene has he been doing since he was recreated in this world.