◇•Headcanons•◇

Chris:

•The reason he doesn't wear glasses on when on camera is to have a dumb online persona which is why he walks into a lot of stuff half the time.

•Chris likes the colour gold because represents prestige, success, wealth, prosperity and also because he hates emeralds, diamonds and just anything that brings him back to his past life.

•Chris actually doesn't know the difference between a harmless prank and a deadly trap.

•He likes to steal to test the limit of his friends but also because he used to steal in his past life.

•Chris owns a ghost dog on the main hub and keeps him there to keep them safe even if they're already dead.

Zane(Kestin):

•He's a Scientist.

•The reason he knows so much about things like The Backrooms, Poppy, The Player In The Window, is actually because he had the misfortune of learning the hard way of what they all were.

•He was bullied a lot in his childhood because he was into Science and was labled a nerd.

•He has no idea how he and Kawaii~Chan(Moeka) got together and struggles to express his emotions and it overall a nervous guy.

•He likes Mlp and watches it with Jessica when he isn't busy.

Kawaii~Chan(Moeka):

•She runs a bakery and sells her treats to the main hub at times.

•She loves kittens and visits a pet store to just look after them.

•She likes to dye her hair pink at time and cosplay as her favourite character in anime.

•She owns a lot of plushies and happily shares wih Zane(Kestin) because it's a secret between them and Jessica(Aphmau).

•She's very patient to Zane(Kestin) as she knows it's hard to express emotions at times.

Pirece:

•He met everyone in PDH during 2nd and quickly proved to be a storm of destruction.

•He stealing because it gives him a sort of thrill.

•He's very expressive and a bit of a chatter box so it leads to him not thinking ahead and getting himself in trouble.

•Pirece likes sheeps because they're so soft and because he has a ton of sheep plushies in his room.

Kim(Corinne):

•She loves science fiction.

•She and Zane(Kestin) fight over science and science fiction.

•She's busy a lot back at the main hub so she's not around as often as she wants to be.

•She likes to cosplay with Kawaii~Chan(Moeka)

•She can really get into something she is truly passionate about and goes into a sort of tunnel vision.

Jessica(Aphmau):

•She's one of the main owners of the hubs.

•Jason gives her a lot of the mods for adventures.

•She loves to mess with her friends and be helpful at the same time.

•Sometimes she'll use a mod to create a small mini story like having Zane and Kawaii~Chan in the story of Forbidden Love.

•She mostly gets everyone in a situation and they all end up working together to get out of the situation.

Aaron(Jason):

•Jason helps out with mods and Jessica's plans for her day.

•He doesn't come on often because he protects the main hub.

•When he participates he always plays Jessica's lover.

•He likes being a wolf during mods videos.

•Sometimes has to restrain Jessica into doing something dumb.

Noi:

•Knows Japanese and how to wield a katanna.

•Loves cookies a lot and still misses his cookie cat.

•He loves being the host in Mario Party even if he can't do a toad voice.

•He loves wearing hoodies no matter how warm it is.

•Likes trying new things even though he's nervous to try.