◇Chapter 18: Back Home◇

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!"
A crowd of people were at the protal, police were blocking it off and Svlvana and Eric were among the people,"Madam please we are doing what we can-", "MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS LIVE HERE, WHERE ARE THEY!!", before the police could reply, the portal began to glow and making strange noises, the crowd and the cops turned to the portal.
. . .
"AHH!"
"APHMAU?!"
They all fell out of the portal, fire spat out after them all!
. . .
The crowd was in silent shock, Aaron and Aphmau got up,"Is. . . It over?", Chris jumped to his feet, now his glasses were a bit cracked and he put them in his pocket,"Yeah, it should be.", he grabbed a sword, gave a it a swing and the portal broke!
"Hah, like to see that thing come back."
"APHMAU!"
"KATELYN!"
Eric and Sylvana rushed to their daughters,"MOM!", "DAD, WE'RE OKAY!", they hugged their kids, Garroth lay Lawrence on the ground and Zane stumbled to his feet.
Sylvana turned to them,"WHO WAS BEHIND THIS?!", Travis and Dante pointed to Elizabeth and Zach, immediately Sylvana went red in rage,"YOU!! YOU DARE HURT THEM!!", "That's not all.", they turn to Lucinda, she pulled out a map and Travis pointed to it,"This was their plan all along, I thought it was odd that the portal would be right outside our homes but guess Zane and Garroth's parents planned this from the start!", Zane turned to his parents,"You. . . You helped them this whole time?! You wanted to abandon them on Starlight and your selfishness killed so many people!", they didn't look at them or anyone, Garroth glared at his parents and was disgusted and now that he was older, he should have realised it was too good to be true that his mom had the street for them.
. . .
"Mom. . ."
Sylvana turned to Aphmau and hugged her,"I am so sorry, I never realised they hurt you all. . .! I should have tried harder to make sure you would ALL be safe. . .", Aphmau hugged back, Sylvana looked at Aaron who just stood there with his head down,"And Aaron. . . I'm. . . I'm sorry, it took me a while but. . . I understand what you had to go through and what, Michael had done to you. . .", Aaron looked up, he smiled and breathed a sigh of relief that Sylvana didn't hate him again.
. . .
"Lawrence?"
They turn to Garroth, they realised Lawrence seemed to be excessively sweating and he was extremely pale,"What's wrong with him?!", "!", Lucinda knelt down next to Garroth,"It must be a heat stroke, SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!", "LAWRENCE!!", a girl ran to them, she collapsed next to him and cried for him to wake up while Dante called the hospital and the cops arrested Zach, Elizabeth and Zane, Garroth's parents for their crimes.
Chris leaned over to Aphmau,"Who's. . .?", "Lawrence's older sister.", big yikes, luckily Lucinda took her aside to calm her down with Katelyn while they waited for the ambulance.
"Looks like you'll all need an ambulance."
. . .
"True."