◇•Monster School 1/3•◇

**Quick Run Through**
**Came Up With This At 4am So Bare With Me Everyone**

(AU)
•Zane Is Not A Teacher•
•A Few MyStreet Characters Will Be Around•
•Zane x KC•
•Aphmau X Aaron•
•Minecraft Monster School•

**Let The Story Begin**

=^=

"KC!"
Kawaii~Chan turned around, Aphmau rushed up to her,"Hey! How was your midnight?", "Oh, really good! I got a few brains to keep me going!", they entered the classroom together, talking and taking their seats while ignoring Noi and Pirece fighting because either way this classroom will be up in flames and smokes real quick.
"Silence."
The class stopped talking turning to the front and taking their seats.
Derek nods,"Thank you. Now, today class we have a new student joining our class, a mob and I expect you to help them trai  to be the monster we need.", the class was surprised, probably because the last new student they got was a few semesters back and they didn't expect to have another.
Derek turned to the door,"You may enter now.", a few moments of silence before the door opened and in stepped the new student.
"Class, meet Zane Ender. From his appearance and name, he is part Enderman."
He didn't look at anyone, he had his eyes glued to the floor even though Moeka was trying to see his eyes, Derek continued,"I will expect the usual tests, if I come back to the classroom or even the school burned to the ground then those responsible will face detention, suspension or expulsion.", the students nod and Derek leaves the room and kind of closed the door hard as he left.
. . .
The room was silent, the new kid made no attempts to take a seat or even loom at them.
Aph stood up with Kawaii~Chan,"Uuh. . . Hi, there, I'm Aphmau and this is KC! Your name is Zane right?", he didn't look at them but he nods,"Mhm.", "So, you're an Enderman right, what's your ability we never met one.", Pirece then came over,"Hey, why not look at us? You know eye contact is important!", Zane didn't answer, Pirece then made him look at him,"There we go!", "Pirece, stop it's his first day he's probably just nervous.", "Yeah!", "But I wanna know what he can do!", as Pirece turned back, he was grabbed by the throat and lifted off the ground!
KC and Aphmau was shocked to see the new kid staring Pirece down and holding him by the neck.
"No. . . Eye-Contact. . ."
His words sounded mixed with Enderman noises, he then threw Pirece back hard!
"AHHH!!"
"PIRECE!"
Everyone turned to Pirece, who hit the wall hard from the new kid's throw,"Ow. . . I'm good!. . . Just knocked the wind out of me. . .!", Noi attend to Pirece, Aphmau and KC turned to the new kid but saw him book it out the door!

~

"Okay, according to this book; Enderman hate eye-contact, they are natural mobs but if you hit them a few times or stare into their eyes they'll become even more violent."
KC and Aphmau grabbed a book from the library as they went around to look for the new kid, Zane, the only place they haven't checked was the a supply closet.
. . .
"Hey, Zane? Can we come in, we won't make eye contact."
. . .
Someone spoke, but then a throat clear, is sounded like a different language,"Come in. . .", KC pushed open the door and they see Zane buring his face in his knees and holding himself.
. . .
"Hey, don't feel bad about what you did, if it makes you feel better. A witch in our year cursed him once for being too annoying."
Zane didn't answer, KC them sat down next to him,"Hey, it's okay. . . Pirece isn't hurt, just got the wind knocked out of him.", Zane shook his head,"No, it's not that. . . It's the fact that I lost it in the firsf 5 minutes of being here.", Aphmau stood by the door, closing it so no would stop and stare.
"Well, Pirece did force ya to look at him.", KC rested his hand on his shoulder,"Hey, if you'd like. . . We can help you with your powers?", Zane lifted his head a bit,". . . Why?", "We're classmates; Classmates help each other out!", Zane took a deep breath, he sat properly on the box and nods,"Fine. . .", Aphmau and KC cheered!

~

"So I can't make eye-contact, if I get hit enough I'll become hostile, I can't touch water or cry, I can pick up any block and I can teleport."
KC took note of this all, Aphmau smiled,"Can you control your powers?", "Sort of. Sometimes I'll teleport out of nowhere or I accidentally pick up a block lile this.", he showed an example but without touching it a wooden plank flew up from it's place and slammed against the wall quite violently.
"Hm."
"Don't worry, Zane! We'll help you be the best mob that you can!"
"Wait just a minute!"
They turn and see Pirece coming over,"He literally can't make eye contact with anyone or he'll kill them, which I kind feel jealous about because of presentations, but anyway!", Pirece pointed to Zane,"By the end of the day, I want to challenge you to a mob fight!", Pirece laughed and then coughed and fell to the ground, Noi dragged him away shaking his head.
. . .
"Should I be worried?"
KC shrugged,"He's a Creeper. I guess he thinks he has the advantage point because he's made up ot explosives.", Zane sighed,"I'll never control myself, might as well go back to the end.", Aphmau took his hand,"No! Don't give up hope just because he's been here longer and has a grip on himself!", Zane shook his head,"But you're a zombie and, she's a Skeleton, you wouldn't know how to handle someone like me.", KC and Aphmau looked at one another, he wasn't wrong because they hadn't seen a Enderman Hybird.
But. . .
"Wait! I know someone that can help us!"
"Really?"
"Oh yeah! Let's go to the flying grounds, he is always there!"
KC took Zane's hand and Aphmau took the lead for them as they booked it to the flying grounds.