◇Chalter 24: Snooping At Night◇

The next day, Dante noticed another portal and seeing Kestin speaking with the Jason guy, they were talking about something and it seemed serious judging by Jason's expression.
Then a nod from Kestin, he went into the portal and Jason went over to Jessica who was with Aphmau who had kittens to show off.
. . .
Dante turned to Moeka,"What exactly happened in that hub?", Moeka looked up from her cupcakes in surprise,"Oh, just a small accident happened in the new hub and it requires a lot of clean up.", Dante nods, he walked over to the hub and left a mark to remember which Hub to check out tonight.
There was something going on, and he was going to figure out what they were hiding.

=

That night, Dante snuck out of the house they were provided and ran to the hub he wanted to check out.
He stepped in not looking back.
. . .
"What the-?"
The whole place looked like it was out of a cartoon, but a lot looked to be on fire or blown up!
"What the. . . What happened here. . .?"
Dante walked around, careful not to fall in the holes from the ground or the bridge.
*Poof*
Then appeared in front of him was a little girl,"Oh! Uh. . . Hi?", "Hi! I'm Amanda!", Dante looked around, not seeing any parent,"Uh. . . Where are your parents?", she stared at him with a big smile,"Do you like playing games?", "Uh, yeah?", then her eyes turned black and tar leaked from her eyes.
"AHHHHHH!!!"

=

Kestin felt a pain in his chest, he leaned against the wall for a moment.
"You okay?"
"Y-Yeah. I think it's just the after effects from when I was kidnapped by Amanda and was nearly consumed by that tar.", Jason nods, so they continued to check the cameras and their SCPs, stealing the famous Internet Story but still; it is their job.