◇Chapter 26: Amanda Adventures◇

"What the hell did you do. . .?!"
"Honestly- This isn't the worst we've done, Aphmau."
The entire place was ruined, on fire and crators were everywhere!
Chris rubbed the back of his neck,"Heh, long story.", Aphmau was concerned of what they were fighting to have to blow this place up!
"Hi, I'm Amanda!"
They turn to see a little girl, Katelyn frowned,"It's just a little girl-", "DEMON!", they turned to Pirece,"SHE KILLED WOOLY, SHE'S A DEMON!", Pirece waved around his sword, Aphmau smiled,"Awe, come on It's just a little girl.", "Uh, you might wanna think again.", Jessica pointed behind Aphmau, she turned and was horrified to the sight.
The girl's eyes were rolled back, she was shaking and twitching and she seemed to be transforming into some kind of. . Demon?!
"RUN, NOW!"
"GO, GO GO!"
So they all took off running in different directions, trying to avoid the holes in ground and the fire around the houses.
"WHAT IS THAT THING, CHRIS?!?"
"LONG STORY!!"
They ducked behind the Ruins of the homes, Jessica pulled out the tape and turned Pirece,"Okay; We need to get her back in the tape.", Pirece nods,"Agreed, what about Wooly?!", "Wooly was just blown up last time!", before they could argue, they were thrown back by the Demon with much force,"THE TAPE!", Jessica and Pirece watched as the tape fell in a ditch with a crash.
. . .
"THE TAPE!"
Pirece made a dive for it, but saw it again the bottom smashed to pieces!
"Uh oh-"
"AHHH!!"
Jessica ran from Amanda while Pirece jumped down the ditch as a false hope to patch up it up so they could still trap Amanda in the tape again.
Chris stuck TNT on the ground, Aphmau started at him,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", "TNT LAUNCHER!!", before Aphmau could stop him, Chris jumped at the TNT went off and it sent him flying into the air!
"WOO!!"
Chris pulled out his two swords and stabbed the Demon in the end!
"Dante!"
Aaron found him, he seemed to be stuck in the wall of black goo, he immediately grabbed Dante and began to pull out him out as he heard the Demon yelling in pain from Chris stabbing it with two swords!
"JESSICA!"
Jessica turned to the portal, seeing Kestin running towards them with Moeka,"KESTIN!", Kestin ran to her, holding up what looked to be an empty tape,"The Demon broke the tape!", "I know, but if we can trap Amanda in a new tape!", Pirece nods,"Yeah, but how do we trick her-?", Kestin stood up and ran to the house house wasn't as destroyed,"TRUST ME!!", so Jessica and Pirece had to lure the Demon into the house, Moeka was on step ahead of them,"Hey, Amanda! Can you spell 'House?", the Demon turned to Moeka and she bolted to where Kestin had sprinted off to the house, Jessica and Pirece followed after her while Chris kept throwing TNT!
Kestin put the tape in the player, after hitting the side of the TV for a bit it came to static and with that he, Moeka and Pirece hid in the house.
*BANG*
*CRASH*
The Demon, or Amanda, came in as angry as ever and saw the TV and approached it, Kestin handed the remote to Jessica and after aiming it at the TV on the screen appeared Amanda's Show.
As it did, she got sucked into the TV and as it disappeared Kestin hoped over the sofa, knelt down and unplugged the TV and the Tape Player!
"Finally. . ."
". . ."
Kestin picked up the the player,"I'll get rid of this.", "Thanks Kestin. . .", the others came to the house, Aphmau turned to Chris in shock and he just turned to Dante with a smile.
"And this is why you don't go in the hubs."