◇Chapter 9: Back Home◇

"I'll be back. . ."

~

Chri sat up in bed, he had a rough night sleeping and felt like crap.
. . .
"Maybe I do drink too much coffee."
Chris got up and tried to wake up a little, get dressed for the day and go to get something to drink that wasn't coffee.

~

He choose tea instead.
He got dressed, brushed his hair and they didn't have anything crazy planned today so he thought of continuing his farm.
. . .
"Wait. What date is it?"
He checked his phone and calendar.
. . .
"CRAP!"
He was supposed to go visit his parents for the summer!
He grabbed his bag and ran out of his house, he left a note for his friends and ran to the boat.
"Hey, Chris! You okay?"
"Sorry, Jess! I'm heading out to spend time with my family for summer, mind looking after my house till I get back.", she smiled,"Of course! 3 months will be no biggy! Have fun with your parents!", Chris nods and jumps on the boat,"See ya Jess!", with that Chris was on his way back to MyStreet after so long.

=

"Chris Galway, I didn't expect ya back! Feels like you never left."
Chris smiled as he got off the boat,"Nice seeing you too, Mr Hopp.", Chris nods and walks off to go see his parents,"Your parents are doing well, they're excited to see you back!", Chris waved as a sign that he heard Mr Hopp and continued his walk to his parent's house.

~

"Chris!"
"My boy!"
Chris embraced his parents,"Good to see you son after so long, you've grown into a fine young man.", Chris smiled, his mom had the kettle on,"How have things been with your friends and new home?", Chris paused for an answer.
. . .
Cartoon Cat.
Magic.
Pranks.
TNT.
Fighting.
Unexplainable creatures.
. . .
"Things have been great!"
Yeah, no he was not about to explain to them what has been happening since he left home.

=

Chris headed down to the shops, he was just going to buy a few things for his parents and then help out in the garden after.
Entering the store, he was kind of in his own world so he wasn't paying attention to what was happening around like the TV newspaper amd was just grabbing what he needed from the list.
. . .
*Whack*
"OW!"
Chris rubbed the back of his head, looking behind him and done seeing a bottle of mustard?
"Sorry, sorry, sorry!"
Someone ran up to him,"It's whatever. . . Take your mustard.", he nods and runs off, Chris sighed then heard more arguing up ahead, he peaked over and saw him arguing with a girl in blue-
. . .
Crap.
Time to go.

=

Chris handled the chores that required more strength like sawing off tree branches, there was a storm forecast so his parents decided it would be best to cut off branches that would pose as a threat.
So Chris was up in a tree sawing off a branch away him, had a good trip on the saw and the tree itself.
"Hey! Can we talk for a moment??"
"Give me a minute, storm is coming in so want to be prepared."
"Can't you spare a few moments, Ein."
Chris froze.
He hadn't heard that name in so long, or even someone calling him that.
"Huh?"
He turned his head, confused on who the heck was talking to him but then froze in fear.
. . .
"A-Ah. . . Aaron and Aphmau. . ."