◇•Zane's Job•◇

"Come on, Zane! Tell me!"
Aphmau been helping Zane repair his house after The Player In The Window incident, but she had been asking him whatxactly he does for a living I mean; He has so much equipment and he seems to know so much about everything that has been happening!
I mean, Zane knew about The Backrooms, he knew about Poppy, The Player In The Window and even knew about Amanda!
"Aphmau, just leave it be.", she huffed and leaned through the window before Zane could replace the window,"Come on!! We're best friends; we tell each other everything!", Zane glanced at her,"Everything?", Jessica smiled nervously,"Okay, nearly everything. But still, you just know so much about what has gotten us in trouble!", Zane stared at her, he sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, he stared at Aphmau in defeat,"You aren't going to leave me alone till I tell you, are you?", Aphmau smiled,"Nope!", Zane groaned,"Fine! Come back tonight, not a word to KC or anyone on this server, do you understand.", Aphmau smiled and nods,"Okay!", she Aphmau skipped off, leaving Zane there to groan and hit himself against the wall.

=

Aphmau smiled and was jumping in her seat as Zane made them both hot coco.
"You really wanna know?"
"Yes! Tell me, tell me, tell me!"
Zane groaned as he passed her a cup of hot coco.
"Fine. But remember; Not a word to anyone, especially KC!"
Aphmau nods and leaned back in her chair, smiling for Zane to start talking.
. . .
"So, my job isn't exactly. . . A Scientist more of a researcher, a certain level researcher."
"Huh?"
Zane nods.
"If you want to find something to compare my job to, think of it like. . . SCP Foundation."
Aphmau nods,"So you capture SCPs?", Zane took a sip of the hot coco.
"Not exactly."
Zane pinched the bridge of his nose, obviously finding it difficult to explain this to her.
"My job as a Level 5 Researcher, is to find supernatural, cursed or haunted mobs, creatures and objects involving different hubs."
"A few years back, we had a containment breach and many escaped and I was sent, even though it is above my pay, to recapture and or kill them."
Aphmau stared in shock,"So. . .", Zane nods,"The Amanda Tape, The Man In The Window and so on. All that is from out Foundation.", Zane drank more from his cup, Aphmau's jaw dropped, she knew Zane was smart and all but she didn't expect him to be an important person.
. . .
"So, when we first met?", Zane nods,"Mhm! My first task was to find Poppy, I got turned into The Golden Huggy and honestly, if you hadn't got stuck in there I would have been stuck there forever.", Zane sighed and leaned back,"And keep your end of the deal; Not a word to anyone.", Aphmau just stared in disbelief.
. . .
"Wait, you're a Level 5? Is there a Level 6?"
"I can't tell you that, Aphmau."
"Awh, come on!"
Zane chuckled, as Aphmau gave up on getting more out of Zane who just drank his hot coco.

=

"Sir."
"I'm Aaron ******; Level 6."

"Right this way, Sir."