◇Chapter 6~ Hanging Out◇

He couldn't believe he was actually going to hang out with people he didn't know.
Chris just stuck on a blue and black hoodie, slightly baggy jeans specifically at the ankles and white jeans.
He still had his gloves and his medical mask so nothing much as changed.

~

"Have fun dear!"
Chris waved goodbye to his parents, he walked down the street and counted the extra money he was given.
"HEY CHRIS!"
He looked up and saw Jessica waving him over, she was with Moeka, Riku, Jason, Kestin and someone else he didn't know,"Uh. . . Hello?", Jessica pointed to the unknown person,"This is Sebastian! They'll be joining too!", Chris nods,"Sounds alright, hi.", "Hello there.", and so they were off to McDonalds.

~

"So that's why?"
"Yeah medical stuff."
Chris was giving sort answers to Moeka, who was trying to get to know him more but Chris was trying to keep his answers sort.
"So what do you want, Chris?"
. . .
"I uh, guess chicken nuggets and chips with a coke?"
"Great choice for your first time!"
With that Jason and Jessica went up to the counter, Riku sighed,"Love birds.", "They're dating?", "Yep, we're just waiting till we graduate so they can be married.", Chris nods and goes back to looking around, he was glad the doctors gave him the okay to eat fast food and sugar foods so he was happy to give the food and drinks a try.
"Eat up everyone!"
And the food was here.
Everyone ate up and Chris looked at the food, it looked like regular food but what made it different??
Chris pulled his mask down and tried the chicken Nuggets and chips.
. . .
"!"
It was. . . Really good!
Chris smiled, glad he got to try fast food and the coke was just as good!
He was secretly mad at the doctors from preventing him to gave foods like this-
"You look so cool without your mask!"
Chris looked at them, he smiled nervously,"A-Ah, thank you.", "Is that why you wear it?", Chris nods,"Yeah, again medical thing.", "I think you look cool!", Chris was surprised, he looked down at his food in hopes of stopping stopping face turning red.
"T-Thank you."
"Awe. :3"

=

"That was great!"
They were now in the store, they stopped to buy snacks or in Jessica and Moeka's case it was to buy a bunch of stuff animals while Jason and Kestin tried to convince them not too.
Chris was just wondering what would convince them to get out of the pile of toys.
"Hm."
Then he noticed the small stand of chocolate, he took one off the shelf and read the label and it was full of stuff he wouldn't eat before he was-
. . .
Wait.
He wasn't a Werewolf anymore.
. . .
He took 3 bars and payed for them while Jessica and Moeka payed for the amount of plushies.
"This was fun!"
"We should hang out more often!"
. . .
Chris nods,"Yeah, that sounds fun.", Jessica had stars in her eyes as he said that.

=

At home, he opened one bar of chocolate and and sniffed it.
. . .
It didn't smell like poison anymore, so it won't be too bad like the coke and fast food.
He took a bite.
. . .

. . .
Now he could see what the Werewolves were missing out on.
Chocolate tasted amazing!
He was glad he bought three bars!