◇Chapter 7: New Student◇

Chris marked off another day.
Just one more year and school would be over and he would graduate.
"Alright class."
They all looked at the teacher,"We have a new student joining us, I want you to make him feel welcomed and help him wih catching up as it is our last year of school.", the door of the classroom opened and entered a boy in a bright yellow hoodie, brown or ginger hair, brown eyes and seemed to have bit bought a uniform yet.
"This is Noi, he's an exchange student and I want you all you to make him feel welcomed."
The new guy, Noi, bowed before the class,"Hi, I hope we can all be friends!", Noi smiled, the teacher then looked at Chris,"Chris, you know the school like the back of your hand, would you mind showing Noi around.", Chris was taken it back, how-?
. . .
He looked at Corinne, who smiled nervously, he sighed and nods,"Yeah, I'll be his tour guide.", so Chris got to leave class early just so he could show this new guy around.

=

", and this is the gym."
Opening the doors, they both saw Werewolves doing a warm-up,"Let's leave.", "Oh?", Chris left the gym with Noi following him,"Not a fan of Werewolves?", "They just. . . Agh, sorry I don't want to rude but I've had a bad history with Werewolves.","Oh, sorry for asking.", Chris sighed,"It's whatever. It happened a long time ago, let's just continue the tour.", so Noi continued to follow Chris as he continued to give Noi directions.

~

"And that should be it."
They ended up back at the lockers, Chris opened his,"You should have a locker key and-AHHH!!", Chris fell back, his locker had a stupid fake wolf head!
"Chris!"
"Scared human?"
He looked up at the Werewolf that had been giving him crap since day 1 of his final year.
"私は彼を放っておくだろう."
They turn to Noi, did he speak Japanese?
He walked up to the Werewolf, grabbed him by the collar and made him look him in the eye.
"私のスキルを試して誰かが怪我をする前に、あなたが去ることをお勧めします。"
Chris was distributed, Noi smiled,"So, what's it gonna be?", guess no one could understand, but from his expression it was definitely a threat as the Werewolves ran off!
"Sorry about that."
Noi offered his hand to Chris, helping him up,"I couldn't let them do that to you, I've never had to threaten someone in a while but I could tell this wasn't their first time doing that to you.", Chris sighed as he took the wolf head out of the locker and hung it back on the wall,"Thanks, Noi. . . But, aren't you worried they'll come back?", Noi shrugged,"Nah, not really. See I spent some of my school years in Japan and learned a lot; especially about sword fighting.", Chris stated at him, this guy looked so kind and innocent, you wouldn't guess he knew how to use a sword.
"Speaking of swords, do you happen to know if the school has a fencing club?"
"O-Oh uh, yeah I'll show you where to sign up."
So Chris locked his locker and lead Noi to the club room.

=

After school, Chris took a walk through the cemetery as it was a shortcut home and no one was really around.
. . .
But today was different.
He saw someone standing at a grave, he stopped and realised who it was.
. . .
He watched them leave, he walked up to the grave and read it.
. . .
'Blaze.'
Guess the report wasn't lying, Blaze died on The Starlight Bridge.
He looked after Daniel, who walked away with his head hung low.
. . .
Chris looked at the grave, he reached into his pocket and put a coin on the grave,"I'm sorry Blaze. . . If I could turn back time, maybe things could have been different.", but Ein knew that wasn't possible, to change everything he would have to get rid of The Forever Potions.
. . .
He walked through the yard, he shuddered as he felt like something went through him but also became he felt like he was being watched.
. . .
Chris shook his head and continued down the path to his house.

=

In his room, he was doing homework when he got a text from Jason to call him.

"What's up, Jason?"
"Hey, Chris. Me and the others are planning to head somewhere after graduation, we wanted to know if you're interested."
"Hm. Maybe send me the info about the place and I'll let you know."
So Jason hung up and sent him a link, opening the link there was this huge land far away from MyStreet and it looked amazing!
Maybe this could be a way; Get out of here and come back only if you have the mental health to do this.
So Chris texted Jason that the idea sounded great and wished him luck on proposing to Jessica.
. . .