◇•Monster School 2/3•◇

Finally they got the flying grounds of the school, it looked like the Harry Potter Quidditch Match.
Aphmau scanned the sky, Zane pulled his hand away from her and the  his hand was taken again but by KC, he glanced at her and she smiled he immediately looked away and at the ground.
"CHRIS!! GET DONE HERE NOW!!!"
Aphmau just yelled at the night sky, at first no one responded but then something zoomed down to the ground!
"What's up?"
Aphmau pointed to Chris,"This is Chris; He's an EnderDragon!", Chris waved,"Hey, I'm in a different class but he must be the new kid!", Zane still didn't look up, Chris chuckled,"Heh, don't worry you can make eye contact with me.", Zane was afraid to risk it, KC looked at Chris,"Chris, Pirece wants to fight Zane by the end of school, but he hasn't gotten a grip yet on his powers and it seems like the main issue is to control his hostility.", Chris nods,"Enderman are very neutral, but it is hard to not make eye contact with everyone since this place is pretty big.", Chris smiled,"I'll gladly help out!", Aphmau smiled and clapped her hands.

~

"Okay, let's start off with carrying blocks."
Chris put down a dirt block, wooden plank and a gold block.
"Try lifting the dirt block, keep your mind clear to help out.", Zane nods, he held his hand out to the block, he thought about lifting it and tried to not think about anything.
"There ya go. . .The block is lifting slowly."
Zane smiled with relief, seeing it not fly against the wall.

=

"How does it taste?"
Zane held up an Enderplant,"It tastes great to me, for you guys. . . It may be poison for you.", he was walking down the hall with Aphmau and KC, they had taken a break from training were eating their food.
"HEADS UP!!"
Then water was poured on them!
"AHHH!!"
"HAHAHA!!"
"GENE!!"
KC and Aphmau cleared up seeing The Shadow Mobs laughing but KC immediately panicked as she realised that Zane was gone!

~

Sitting outside, Zane shook and silently whimpered in pain of the burns of the water around them.
"Zane. . .?"
Zane shut his eyes and looked away,"Leave me. . . Alone. . .", "But. . . You're burned. . .", Zane shook his head despite the pain,"The burns will fade in a bit. . .", he then felt something wrapped around him,"It's a blanket, I know it may not too much, but it could help keep you warm.", Zane felt for the edges of the blanket and pulled it around him,"Thank you. . . Uh. . . Kawaii~Chan, right?", KC smiled,"Of course, Zane!", Zane shivered, his clothes felt uncomfortable now and the burns from the water didn't help and made it much worse.
But slowly, Zane took a deep breath and slowly felt his body heat up and KC handed him a mirror, then he could see the burns fade away,"See. . .? The burns are gone.", KC nods, Zane slowly stood up and gave the blanket back to Kawaii~Chan,"I best go meet Chris about my Teleportation powers.", so Zane walked off leaving KC concerned and worried.
. . .
Zane then teleported back, taking the blanket from KC and wrapping it around her before running off.
. . .
KC smiled.

=

Chris smiled,"Okay, Zane; Teleportation is easy to get the hang of it: Try teleporting across this platform.", Zane nods, so he took a step back and in a split section he was on the other side!
"Woah!"
Zane held his hands up to keep his balance,"Great job, Zane!", Chris gave him a thumbs up, Zane teleported back and nearly tripped over himself,"Okay, Okay; Teleportation isn't the worst but. . . Hostility. . .", Chris was curious himself of how the help with that.

~

"This is a terrible idea."
Aphmau smiled,"I won't be too bad! I mean, I'm a zombie but I'm like those dolls you can take apart.", to prove this Aphmau detached her arm and held it up before putting it back on.
"So, Zane just look her in the eyes and try to control your mob side."
. . .
Zane took a deep breath, his hands were shaking and looked up.