◇Chapter 30: Non Human Friends◇

Then Pirece laughed, making Aphmau confused as he turned to Chris,"Don't tell me they came all this way and didn't know.", Chris shrugged, fixing his glasses and smiling himself,"Well; I didn't want to freak them out on the first night here.", "Awe, Chris that was so nice of you to think.", Jessica stood on her toes a bit to pat Chris on the head, Pirece then turned to Dante,"For your information, and quite a good guess, I am far from human.", then there was a huff of a smoke and then Dante yelled again, this time he jumped into the arms of Aaron who looked surprised but not scared.
Pirece had now revealed his blue devil horns and tail, he smiled and that also revealed his sharp canine teeth,"See? I'm definitely not human, but I don't show my form a lot.", Chris nods,"It's true, but I wouldn't blame ya if you thought everyone here is human.", that was a bit of a clear up but still, Katelyn was not impressed by Dante's manly behaviour so she cried the guy back to their house so he can rest his arm till their Witch friend came to help.

~

At breakfast, Aphmau went to talk to Pirece and saw him eating some toast and bacon and by now he had hidden his Demon form again.
"Hi."
"Oh, hello. Listen- I just wanna apologise for hurting your friend, I did try to warn him of my strength but uh-", "It's fine. I know from a feeling Dante was trying to be the bigger man.", Pirece nods,"Yeah, how did you know?", "Trust me; He's always been like this.", Aphmau sat next to Pirece as he continued to eat.
. . .
"I know, it's not my business but. . . Why do you not show your Demon features?"
Pirece drank something, before he turned to Aphmau,"Well, have you ever had controlling parents?", "Yep. My mother never wanted me to date but years later she wants Grandkids.", Pirece laughed, then he continued,"Well, because my parents are demons they wanted me to take over their business of taking over the world but uh, that never applied to me- I mean, I play pranks on my friends but world domination was never in my interest. So, when I went to here to try and you know gather souls against my will, I meet Jessica and Chris, I actually thought they were siblings and after talking to them a bit they invited me to film a video with them. I ended up enjoying their company and whoever watches really liked me in the videos so I ended joining in more and than when my parents found out, I disowned myself for them and I stayed here since.", Aphmau was shocked, talk about terrible parents but Pirece looked completely fine with his parents disowning him, but then again Terry was possessed by a Demon and that must have been horrible so being a Demon and having Demon parents must have been horrible.

~

Anairis gave Dante a potion,"Just drink that and you should be fine.", Katelyn turned to her,"Anyway, thanks for that.", "No worries, just don't try and challenge Pirece again when it comes to testing strength.", Dante drank the potion up as Katelyn sat down,"So; Who's human and who's not?", "Well, Pirece, Moeka and sometimes we get turned into creatures and myself and Chris are Witches.", Katelyn smiled,"Impressive.", Anairis smiled herself,"Chris learned from me.", Dante lay there as he waited for his arm to heal up and then avoid Pirece for a while.