◇Chapter 29: An SCP?◇

Aphmau was sat in office, Kestin stood by the door in case she tried to run while Jason sat in front of her behind the desk and he handed her a hot coco,"I owe you an explanation to what this place in or why you can see many mobs or monsters in our possession.", Aphmau nods, taking a sip of the drink while Jason took a deep breath, thinking of his words carefully to somehow explain in simple words and to make this less incriminating than they already looked.
"To explain; Yes, the mobs and items you see in the containment cells have been connected to the hubs around the server, my wife Jessica takes them out for experiments to test what is safe, sort of safe/deadly and dangerous."
Aphmau looked around the office,"So. . . They make videos, pretending it's all fake-? Does everyone know?", Kestin shook his head,"No, only myself, Jason and Jessica really know for safety reasons and in case someone tries to break one out of containment and cause trouble on the main hub.", Aphmau turned to Kestin,"So- You guys capture mobs or magic items to experiment on?", "Exactly; Which is why they are kept behind the glass no matter how friendly some look they can be deadly; Amanda Adventure is a big example of it.", Aphmau nods,"So, you're just keeping them from destroying the server?", "Exactly, Zane is one of my Top Researcher/Worker and he helps a lot when it comes to stuff like this.", Kestin nods, now Aphmau wondered if the injury of his eye was caused by one of the experiments, these people are not normal but then again her life was never normal so guess she couldn't judge these people and Chris was friends with them.
"Just, it you could keep this on the down-low for the safety of everyone, I think you can understand why."
. . .
"Of course; I understand and you have my word that I won't sat a word."
Jason smiled,"Thank you, and don't worry we will be sure none of them breach containment.", Aphmau smiled, Kestin stood up properly and fixed his mask,"I'll escort her back to the main hub, Jason and I'll follow up on the reports later on.", Jason nods and lets them both leave him to work on the update of Amanda Adventurer.

=

"Come on; I think ten times the man! You've never had a girlfriend but I have had several!"
Pirece smirked,"And how did those relationships work out?", Dante had the most offended look, he then slammed his hands on the kitchen counter,"Arm Wrestle; Now.", Pirece smirked, putting the baby sheep in a small fence area in the living room and joined Dante at the counter holding his own arm out,"Gladly.", and the Arm Wrestle began.

~

"Aphmau, there you are, where did you go?"
Aphmau smiled,"Sorry, I woke up early to take a walk.", Kestin nods,"Yes and I also took a walk and found her lost.", Moeka smiled,"Well, that was nice of you to help Kestin.", Kestin turned away, noticing he looked a little red under his face mask,"Whatever.", "Anyway, I also wanted to let you know another friend is arriving she's a Witch named Anairis, she's extremely nice and you'll love her.", Katelyn folded her arms, but she was easing up a bit,"Like our friend, Lucinda?", "Yeah, if she is also a Witch.", "AAAAGGHHHH!!", their conversation was interrupted by a loud scream a mix between a girly scream and a male scream.
Dante was crying and screaming, Pirece had a nervous smile and was holding Dante's arm in a certain position,"Heheh. . . Long story: But he challenged me to a Arm Wrestling Competition.", Aphmau faceplammed, Katelyn turned to Moeka,"If your Witch friend is here get her to heal this bafoon.", "Of course.", Dante turned and glared at Pirece,"You. . . Are not human. . .!", Pirece turned to him,"Of course I'm not, what made you think I was?", then the whole group fell silent.
. . .
"Huh?"