◇•Chris's Ghost Puppy•◇

"CHRIS, YA IN???"
Pirece barged right in with Noi behind him,"Uuuh, Pirece I don't think he's home.-", "Well, too bad I wanna find the source of the barking!", so Noi and Pirece looked around the house, finding nothing much out of the ordinary for Chris to have in his house or in his possessions.
"Wait- Isn't this stuff ours-?"
"Maybe that baby Enderman put it here, remember?"
"Oh yeah."
They went upstairs, still not able to find Chris anywhere and still nothing out of the ordinary for Chris have-.
. . .
"Wait."
Pirece walked over to Chris's room, Noi followed,"What?", "Why does Chris have a bunch of dog toys and a dog bed?", Noi titled his head in confusion,"I have. . . Uh, no idea.", they haven't seen a dog and the other day when they asked Chris about the barking yesterday he had no idea.
"Well, no dog is here. Might as well steal while we're here."
"Wait Pirece, no!"
Pirece just ignored Noi as he ran down after him to attempt to stop him.
"Time to take his gold and-"
Pirece stopped mid step, Noi was confused as he looked at what made Pirece stop mid step.
. . .
"AHHHHHH!!"

=

"So, what made you think breaking into my house was a good idea?"
Pirece and Noi were sitting on Chris's couch, Chris was standing in front of them with his arms folded and he meant business because he had his glasses on.
"Well uh-ya see-"
"Chris, isn't that the ghost dog from. . .?"
Chris looked down at the ghost dog, who was happily sitting by Chris,"Uh, well. . .", "So, you did know about the barking!", Chris shrugged and picked up the puppy in his arms,"Well. . . After we did that episode, I didn't want to leave the Ghost Puppy on the hub so I kind of took them back to the main hub. . .", Noi and Pirece were shocked,"You did?!", "Why didn't you ask Jessica if you could keep them.", Chris shuffle his feet,"Well, none of us ever kept the pets Jason helps create for videos and I thought they'd say no.", Pirece and Noi looked at one another, they were surprised Chris was scared of asking Jessica and Jason was if he could keep a ghost puppy, they smiled,"I'm sure Jessica and Jason would let you keep them.", "You, uh, you sure?", Noi smiled,"Of course! She lets us keep mod equipment to bring to the main hub, why not pets too?", Chris smiled, Pirece leaned back,"But you have to be Luigi next time we play Mario Party.", "Deal.", Chris and Pirece shook on that.

=

Jessica hugged Chris,"Of course you can keep them! You can always ask me anything!", Chris smiled, bur their moment was ruined as they heard Andy being thrown back by Ghost Puppy.