◇Chapter 16: Back To The Nether◇

Back to the Nether.
"So, what's the plan?"
Chris reached into his bag and held up a stick of TNT,"I'm going to put TNT around the place, you can go find those people and your friend.", Chris rolled up his sleeves as he goes around the castle,"Someone should go with him, just in case he gets caught by any guard.", Aphmau nods,"I'll go after him.", herself and Aaron revealed their ears and tail, Aphmau rushed after Chris leaving the others to sneak inside the castle.

~

Aphmau ran up the side stairs of the castle thing, once reaching the top she was shocked to see Chris already putting TNT around the roof and even using some odd red stuff,"Chris, isn't this a bit much-?", "You want to get rid of this place for good and save your friends? Blowing it all up is the only way.", Aphmau watched as he just seemed to have infinite TNT to place around and even dropped some TNT down to the ground and probably was going to ignite them once they flee.
"Are you sure this is going to work?"
"Of course. And with the environment around us, lava and the mobs will also help out.-"
"Well, well."
Aphmau and Chris froze, they turned around there was Elizabeth and Zach.
. . .
"Shoot."
"Crap."
Zach folded his arms,"I'd appreciate it if you remove the TNT and leave while you still can.", Chris glared at him,"No way! This place is going down.", Elizabeth chuckled, she snapped her fingers and a flame ignited,"We shall see about that, you two.", Chris held up his own hand and his whole hand lit up but with a green flame,"Indeed.", Aphmau was taken it back,"You have magic?!", "Yeah, I never used it because it reminded me of what happened or what was used on me.", Chris turned to Zach and Elizabeth,"But now is not the time to be afraid!", Zach nods, he too then revealed his wolf features and it was going to be a battle; Witches VS Werewolves.

=

"

What the heck. . ."
Lucinda, Travis, Katelyn and Dante had split off from Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth and Aaron.
They found themselves in this lab, Lucinda immediately recognised many potions and ingredients laying around, as well as pictures and messages on the wall.
"What is all this?"
"Seems like they studied Lady Irene, maybe they're trying to become God like she was."
Dante shuddered, wondering what the heck was wrong with these people, there was a lot of religious stuff around the room and lot of strange ingredients.

Katelyn picked up a boom that was on the bookstand,"Hm.", Katelyn picked it up,"It seems like they had a copy of Irene's story, this Demon definitely was like their God of some kind.", Travis shuddered, Dante rested his hand on his shoulder as a way to comfort him.
"HEY!"
They all jumped, there in the doorway were two guards immediately Lucinda snapped her fingers and sent them backwards with a fireball, Katelyn tired them up to the chairs around the lab and Dante used some chairs to lock the door in some way to buy them time to destroy the lab and their equipment.
Katelyn continued to read, flipping through the pages and seeing many different events and pictures, she then stopped at one page of someone being held up by their neck by someone else.
. . .
It seemed like one was a Demon but the other had red eyes possibly from anger and another figure seemed to be approaching the one with the red eyes, holding his hands up to somewhat show no harm.
Katelyn took a read, maybe this could have some info on the Shadow Knights.
"The Demon Warlock has fled, but now tensions have raised much more."
"He's struggling with his anger, they were barely able to convince him to not snap his neck at that moment."
"I wish I could help Lawrence with the burden of being A Shadow Knight."
"WAIT LAWRENCE?!?!?"
The group froze, Travis flipped through the pages until they came to start and there they saw a more clear drawing and it was shocking to see how much this Lawrence and their Lawrence looked alike!
. . .
Then it hit them.
That means Chris was telling the truth!
Reincarnation!
But then. . .
"Oh no. . ."

=

"Well, well well."
Aaron, Zane, Kawaii~Chan and Garroth were cornered by The Shadow Knights, the people that were once their friends and there were many guards that had emerald eyes which could be The Forever Potion.
"You thought you could slip in and ruin the plans of our bosses."
"That is the plan."
Gene held the sword out,"Shall I?", ". . . No. I have someone better to handle them.", this confused them, were they going to have to fight against multiple Shadow Knights?!
But Zane had a bad feeling, these people got to were it truly hurts a person so when the doors opened his heart was pounding as footsteps were approaching at a slow painful pace.
. . .
Then their hearts dropped.
Garroth felt like his heart just shatter.
. . .
. .
.
"Lawrence."

This wasn't the Lawrence they knew all too well.
His eyes were red, like the other shadow knights it seemed like his hair and skin were more dull and he was wearing Shadow Knight Armour.
"I'll have our strongest take you out."
Aaron glared,"We'll take them all down.", "Indeed.", Garroth pulled out a sword,"Let me handle, Lawrence.", "But, Gar-", Zane was stopped by Garroth,"He's my best friend Zane, you did the same to me when I was not myself and I did the same for you. Please.", Zane sighed, Kawaii~Chan stood at his side,"Alright.", Garroth nods and looked Lawrence in the eyes, it pain him to see him look so different and he didn't want fo fight him but he had no choice.
. . .
"Forgive us, Guys."