Continuation Announcement of 'My Only Person'

Hello my beautiful and wonderful readers (✿◕‿◕✿)

If you have been with me since the beginning of this series and reading this message than I am grateful to you for being so patient. *Bow*

I apologize from the bottom of my heart for not being present for the entire year. If you are my follower than you must have received a notification every now and then about what kept me back. Also, I recently announced that I will be back to writing and thus, I am here with a very good news.

I will be uploading a new chapter of this book next week with a brand new (much better, in my opinion) book cover designed by one of the faithful readers of this book and chosen by you guys (I am excited!!). I am not sure which day yet as I also have other commitments but I won't keep you waiting this time that's my promise. There will be only one chapter (I am deeply sorry for that). I have reworked on the story so the chapter that I had written last year seemed stupid to me so I am rewriting majority of its parts.

I will be consistent from now on. I can't promise a new chapter every week as you also know the length of my chapter is quite long so it's not possible to get it done in one week. I will try two weeks but let's see how it goes.

Thank you once again for your love, support, and patient.

Looking forward to talking with you guys again!

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

-------------------------------

P.S.: So, lets recall some of our favourite scenes of this book. Mine are when she got drunk and he took care of her, the proposal scene, and later when she tries to go away and he comments, "You're being delusional and I cannot afford that." 

Also, tell me what you are expecting from 'My Only Person' in the future (apart from my delays and regular updates ^0^)?

From EQ