Drunken Night

We meet again! (excited and happy) 

I am sure the majority of you will like this chapter because even I like some parts of it very much (Devilish smile) 

-------------------------------------------

Clarissa POV

        It all made me lose my mind and I punched at the wall in frustration. As the throbbing pain pierced inside me and a stench of blood filled the room, I opened my eyes to look at the shards of mirror falling down and blood dripping from my hands.

      Just when I bent down to pick up the shards someone came in.

      "What happened?" It was Mr. Sylvester. I didn't want to look at him. He must be laughing at me too.

       "Nothing. I accidentally broke the mirror. I am sorry." I continued picking up the shards but then his hand grabbed mine as he examined my wound.

       I felt his eyes on me but I still didn't look at him as he quietly said "It's okay. I will pick up the shards later. You get your wounds treated first."

        I pulled my hand back and continued picking up the shards saying "It is my mistake why will you do it and it's not like the first time I got hurt. The wound is visible therefore you can bind it but what about the ones that are invisible?" I asked smiling sadly.

        There was silence for a moment before he grabbed my hand angrily and walked me out of the washroom before I could say anything. Grabbing my shoulders, he coldly said "I don't know about the invisible wounds neither do I care! And why are you behaving so heartbroken and weak? Wasn't it just an act? I warned you earlier not to lose yourself in the act"

      Act? So, I was right. He said all those words in front of them just because he was acting and here, I thought...

      How ignorant of me!

      Pushing away his hands I walked towards the window as I said "I know" gulping down the grief that was rising up I continued as I stared outside the window "I never took anything seriously."

      Removing the small pieces of shards stuck in my hand I tossed them out the window and wrapped a cloth around it and without looking back at him I said "I need some time alone." Sitting on the window sill, I moved both of my legs out the room and I was just about to jump when hands wrapped around my torso holding me in place.

     I was flabbergasted as my back hit his chest "Where will you go?"

      I replied blankly "Somewhere quiet."

     "This is a quiet room." He said after a while.

      My eyes widened at his words and my heart clenched in pain when I said "I want to be alone."

     "I get it that you don't want to see me." He said lowly as he continued with a pause "Why?"

      Why? Does he want me to say it out? He is really a ruthless man!

      "You must be laughing at me." I said holding back my tears.

       "I don't laugh."

      His reply got me speechless.

       "You must be mocking me in your head about how stupid I am and how easily I get fooled." I said trying to hide my sorrow.

       "I don't need to waste my thoughts mocking you about it because you always commit the same mistake."