Not so cool Training

Clarissa POV

      Last night I couldn't sleep at all due to the bursting excitement within me, but I'm still standing here outside his house, ready, refreshed like no other day and waiting for him. It's been approximately 15 minutes and he still hasn't shown a sign of life but there's still five minutes remaining to 10, so it's fine.

      Throwing punches and kicks in the air, I thought to warm up myself by the time he gets here. "Ooh I can't wait for training to start" I thought in my mind and started doing some exercises which Mariya had taught me.

     I was so lost in my excitement that I ignored the fact that five minutes was taking so much than usual to pass today. I was jogging, jumping and doing everything to pass my five minutes but its like time is playing tricks with me. I feel it's moving too slow or rather it's my imagination or you say impatience, I'm sure he'll come after all he said it himself.

       And time passed just like this, not stopping, not fast forwarding but going at its own pace. I looked at the door hopefully wishing in my mind that anytime the door will open and I'll see him coming out to train me. But the reality was something else and as long as I waited I didn't got to see his cold and blank face which I tell you I don't want to see after what happened yesterday but I don't have any other option.

        For some unknown reason worry started to seep in my mind that whether he was alright because I don't think he is the guy to ever come late. But my conscience was saying it is something else. When I was more than sure he is not going to come that is when I moved my frozen legs and went back into the house, the first thing that greeted me was chill air spiced up with a deadly silence.

       Sighing, I walked towards his bedroom door, or you can say the only other room in his house other than the room in which I'm temporarily staying. On the way to his room I gave a glance at the time on the clock hanging in the living room, my worry increased when it showed 10: 45 and I ran the rest of my way to his room. But before banging on his door and demanding whether he was alright, I hold my breath and thought for a second that how rude it may look if he would be fine in there and would be surprised at my rash behaviour.

        Surprised, ha! I don't think so he even has any emotions in his body. But what made him late. My mind as usual formed various interpretations and the one which stuck me was it maybe that he really doesn't wants me to train and just to shrug me off yesterday, he might have lied to me about training. Maybe he isn't serious about it?

         This thought stopped my hand in mid-air from knocking his door and my whole body started shaking, my eyes turned black while I wanted to just kill him. How dare he? I told him yesterday that whatever he wants I'm ready to do on a condition that he will teach me.

         "But he didn't do anything and it maybe the case that he might have forgotten" Ellie suggested and this made my jaw twitch with more anger.

        "It's not my fault that he didn't do anything, I told him whatever he wanted I'm ready to do on a condition that he will train me his best" I defended myself feeling humiliated, thinking about yesterday's night's event alone gives me goose bumps.

       "So you wanted him to do it" Ellie asked and I could sense her smiling but this didn't lighten my anger mode.

        "That's out of question and by the way you were saying he might have forgotten about him training me then I think it's better if I help him remember it" I said in a venomous voice.

       "No, no, no Clar, you aren't going to do__" she started to stop me but I shut her off.

        I know everyone are expecting me to ram inside his room and shout and curse at him.