Jumble Blunder

No one answered the question correctly but a lot of them were right about thinking that she was talking about someone from the past.
Congratulations but I cannot dedicate as there was no clear winner.

Thank you and Enjoy the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarissa POV

"Come on. Come on! You're still sleeping? Mom and dad are taking us out to play" the seven year old friend of mine jumped excitedly as he shouted at the top of his lungs while frantically yanking the covers off me but I kicked him and he fell back with an oomph!

I giggled as he pouted angrily and crossed his small arms around his chest, impersonating that he was really hurt. Getting up slowly, I yawned loudly as I rubbed my eyes and then hiding my smile, I said "Shory phuture Alpa" saying it sincerely, I joined my hands together and made an innocent yet cute face.

The boy who was sulking on the floor in displeasure suddenly looked surprised and mesmerized as his small hands nearly lost their grip but then holding back on to them he glared at me and looked away, making my happy smile turn down but then I got an idea!

Peeking at the sad boy, the boy whom I've known since the moment I was born, the boy who is familiar with every little habit of mine, the boy who is my best friend and who would assure to make me smile and get worried when I cry or I'm upset. The boy who makes flower bloom whenever he smiles at me, the only person who can control my emotions and make my life dark when he is sad, this control, this power of his on mine seems almost harmful and life threatening but it not only feels bad but I get good feelings from it too!

One thing I'm sure of is no matter what happens or no matter how bad the situations turn out to be I'm never leaving my friend, my partner in crime for any reason! Because if my friend won't be there for me, I don't think I'll be able to live on without him, without my Tyler.

I tried again to hide my big smile because I remember once he told me that no matter what I do, he can't stay mad at me for long then one minute and it's already been five minutes, so it must be getting pretty painful for him. Besides, he acts like he is upset but internally he wants me to convince him like he does when I throw tantrums.

Hoping down the bed, I crawled towards him on my fours. He looked me up from the side of his eyes as he stiffened a little bit but kept his Alpha demeanor on. Stupid Alpha's.

When I was near I threw myself on him as I repeatedly said "Shory, shory, shory...." while rubbing my cheeks like a cat against his cheeks, then rubbing them on his hair, on his back and was again back to rubbing him on his other cheeks when laughter cracked out of him.