Painful Rejection

Clarissa POV

            Whole night I kept thinking about the rejection, I didn't even slept it's like my eyes forgot what is sleeping I was just laying on my mattress staring at the ceiling not moving. I didn't knew when it was 4 in the morning I got up, changed and went in to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I came up into my room before Tyler could come, I didn't even eat, my appetite was gone.

          It's afternoon now and I am now going to his office to try and convince him to accept me as his mate.

        Right now I am standing outside his office door thinking if I should go inside or not. I know that by now he must have sensed my presence.

        I took a deep breath and knocked I don't care if he will shout, yell or even beat me I just want him and I will get him. "Come in" said my mate in his strong voice, I felt butterflies inside my stomach.

        I walked up to his desk but this time I didn't looked down instead I was staring right into his beautiful blue eyes, his eyes they are so mesmerizing. I think he got angry because of my this new stunt because he growled "What.  Are.  You.   Doing. Here" he said each word forced, his teeth clattering with the amount of force he was using on them.

          "I just wanted to convince you that please accept me" I said softly

          He growled and by the time I could think what was happening, he'd pinned me on the wall keeping his hands on my sides trapping me in. His eyes changed into another colour meaning his wolf is in control.

       'If I could convince him' I thought to myself

       'What are you waiting for, please convince him, we need him' Ellie said a little hopeful voice.

        I cupped his face and said "Ethan please, try to understand we are your mate, me and my wolf are your other half, please, you don't like me wearing fit dresses right? For you I will never wear that, in fact I will not wear dresses from now on and if you'll say I will lose my weight also please just accept us. We will do anything to make you happy. We just want you." I whispered the last part, his eyes softened and he was leaning in than suddenly his eyes colour changed back to Tyler's.

          I felt a stinging pain on my left, my eyes becoming glassy with tears. I looked back to see Tyler taking his steps back.

          "Get out now. I don't want to see you or even hear from you. If you'll ever do this or talk to my wolf again I am warning I will kill you with my own hands. Can't you see I don't want you that's why I rejected you. Get out" he growled pushing me outside his office but before he could close the door I said "It's easy to die than to be rejected from your mate" I said stopping a sob that was on its way to come out. He looked at me one last time and closed the door with so much force I am sure the whole pack house must have heard him.

            After that I just did my work and went to my room for sleeping but like my appetite my sleep was also gone somewhere and Alexa is also not here in the pack house. My wolf is crying for his mate, I tried talk to her but I can't because she has putted up a barrier so that I can't contact her.

           I was staring at the ceiling when suddenly I felt a very strong burning sensation in my heart, it was like someone was squeezing it.

          'Our mate, he has marked someone else and is going to mate with her I can feel it' Ellie whimpered.

       I shuddered at the thought of my mate marking someone else and he is going to mate with her which means I am going to lose him forever. I thought  Ethan, his wolf would convince him but I guess I was wrong. I thought that he was just teasing me and was angry at me as I am not perfect but I never thought in my million dreams that he would mate with someone else other than me.

        Again I felt a burning pain inside me, I screamed 'Hurry up they are going to complete the mating process' Ellie said with urgency in her tone.

          I kept my pain aside and ran out of my room to his and slammed  opened the door not worrying about the consequences of getting in without knocking. But I as I took in the scene in front of me I gasped. What I saw was far worse than rejection. My mate was laughing and she was giggling, they were looking very happy. My mate was laying naked on top of her.

--------------×-------------×-------------×------------
Hello Ladies and Gentleman
My Dear Readers,
I am sorry for late update and I will update one more part later but today only.
What do you think that 'her' girl would be?
Please Comment and vote
Love you and Thank you,
                                                    From EQ