Meeting Mate

Clarissa POV

        We reached downstairs just in time when the party started I told Alexa to go and that I have to check if everything's okay.

       I am doing the icing and putting the toppings on the cake which is actually a 3 tier cake, of course it would be after all it's Alpha Tyler's birthday which means everything should be grand.

         The waiters were serving the drinks and the bar is also opened, everything's going perfect just as I was going to sit down on a chair Alexa came running in "come on, what are you doing here the party has started, let's enjoy"

      "Yeah but I can't I have to stay here and check if any problem is there" I said, shifting weight from one leg to other.

       "Clary everything's fine and there are other people also and if something will happen I'll deal with it" she said grabbing my hand and taking me to the party.

      "Has Alpha Sir arrived yet" I ask her, as I am an omega I have to call everyone sir and madam.

       "No, he will be back before midnight there's still three hours left" she said and I nod.

       She was taking me further in the party but Beta Daniel took her somewhere saying he wants to talk to her and its something important, she was not ready to leave me at first but after I told her to go and that I'll be fine, she left.

       Actually if you'll ask me I am not fine I have never been to a party they never allow me to, I just do my work and stay in kitchen but this time Alexa brought me here. I wish she comes fast.

        I made my way to a vacant table and I can see that many people are here The Alphas, Betas, Gammas and some lone wolves who have not found their mate. Not all the Alpha beta comes, those who are free meaning those who don't have important work at that time and want to expand their territory or to remain civil comes here.

         I have never seen the Alpha King but the rumours are that he is cold, ruthless and kills without second thought. The rumours also says that he killed his own mate. But I am not the one who believes in rumours unless I have seen it myself. His pack members never comes to parties or balls.

         As I was lost in my own deep thought I didn't noticed a person taking a seat besides me until he spoke.

   "Hey beautiful" he asked seductively staring right in my eyes. He had brown hair, black eyes and he was a little handsome too. As I was staring at him I was getting a creepy feeling but I didn't show it instead I kept my face blank and looked ahead as if I never listened to him.

       "What a beautiful lady like you is doing here,sitting alone" he asked emphasizing the word alone.

       My inner self is yelling at me that 'stay away from him', 'he is not good' 'caution'

       "I was just going" I said, standing up to go back to the kitchen but he caught my hand .

    "Why so soon please do me a favour and dance with me" he said getting close, very close where I can even smell his stinking alcoholic breath and it is making me uncomfortable. I have never been with a guy this close. Where is Alexa when I need her.

     "No, thanks I must go" I said, while struggling to free my hand from his iron grip but it's not working.

     "What's going on here. Clarissa you are supposed to be in the kitchen helping the servers and not here in the party" Beta Daniel says and for the first time in my life I am happy to see him. I sigh in relief and the guy who was holding me left.

   Beta Daniel grabs my arm and drags me back to the kitchen. One good thing about this pack is that they never force anyone to that 'thing' if you don't want to unless you are more than willing to throw yourself at them.

       "Stay here whore we don't want more drama for tonight and don't forget your place you are an omega so behave like one and don't come in the party, stay here and help them." He states and I nod looking down.

    The party goes by quickly I help the waiters deliver food, drinks or help the guest with any problems.

       It's 15 minutes until 12. I hear cheering that means Alpha Tyler is here you see his birthday is not today his birthday is tomorrow that's why he wants to cut his cake after 12.

      Alpha Tyler has started his speech and I was giving final touches to the cake which is to be send now, then suddenly I smell a very intoxicating smell of forest and rain. It's so sweet that I can't get enough of it. I was just thinking what it was when my smart wolf cleared my confusion.

      'It's our mate's scent stupid, follow the scent, I want to see my mate, I want to be with him in his arms.' She says purring. Wow when did my wolf became so horny.

        Mates scent, I don't want to see him but it's like my legs have some other plans they take me to the party. When I reach there Alpha Tyler's speech is over and the cake has also been cut. The party is on full swing, music is blaring from the speakers, everyone's dancing enjoying their time, Veronica is also their making out with someone and there's a thick scent of alcohol in the air and its making me feel disgusted. I ignore them and again follow my mates scent and it's stronger in the woods but it's too dark in there but due to our werewolf sight we can look in dark also.

        I was going more and more inside the woods following the scent when suddenly someone pinned me to the tree I was shocked at first but due to sparks I knew that he was my mate, his chest was flushed against mine, his head was on my neck taking in my scent and his hands were around my waist keeping me in place.

        "Mine" he whispers huskily in my ear sending chills down my spine, my legs were wobbling as he was moving his nose up and down on my neck, if it was not for his hand keeping me in place than I would have fallen.

         Suddenly I felt something wet on my neck, he was giving me wet kisses from my neck to my jaw. I moaned from pleasure and he groaned churning my inner from pleasure.

          He removed his head from my neck to look me in the eye and then i saw who my mate is. His eyes which were holding so much love and adoration a second ago changed into disgust and distaste the minute he saw my face. He removed his hands from my waist and took few steps behind to maintain some distance between us. My wolf whimpered due to the loss of connection.

       "You" he said with venom laced in his voice.

     Those captivating light blue eyes in which I can look forever, perfect nose, straight jaw it's none other than_ _ _

-------------×-------------×--------------×------------
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
My Dear Readers,
A cliff hanger, yes and I am sorry for this what do you think who would be Clarissa's mate?
Please Comment, Vote And Share
Love you and Thank you
                                                     From EQ