Caught Red-Handed

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely Readers who read and vote on my story.
A Note after this chapter.

Clarissa POV

Today was really really hectic and full of shock. Now, you would be thinking why? Am I right? I know I am right!

Have patience, I will answer all your doubts and questions but first let me get fresh, I am very sweaty and smelling like a gutter.

Oh! Now, you won't an answer for this too. Looks like I'll have to clear out your questions.

As you know I was last seen at the training field, well what happened back there shocked me. And I know you'll be shocked too. Let's get you all back to the training field.

###Flashback###
Back to the training ground.

I climbed a tree and sat on a strong branch which gave me perfect view of the field, but I was hidden behind the massive leaves.

I was secretly watching all their moves and how they fight, defend in both- human and wolf form.

Xavier is very hard to defeat. He has taken down about 5 warriors just like they are nothing. But I know they are not nothing, they are strong but Beta Xavier is stronger than them.

'That's why he is a Beta, stupid' Ellie mocked.

'Yeah , yeah, I know but have you seen his mate Mariya, she is equally strong as him"

' I wonder what'll happen if they both fight each other, what do you think who'll be the winner' Ellie asked curiously, but I was curious too. We should keep a match between them.
But on better thinking I said

'No, they won't fight with each other because they are mates and yesterday didn't you saw how much they love each other. It was clearly obvious in their eyes. They were staring in each other's eyes that there is nobody else but them' I said regenerating the scene from yesterday when they were lost in their eyes. I have only met Mariya for one day but I can surely say that they both love each other very much.

'Sounds, romantic. And the same love could be seen in Alpha Carlton's eyes for Luna June' she said dreamily.

'Yes, and Luna June too shares his feelings, it can be seen as how much she responds to his touch. They may be bickering and fighting all the day but ultimately at the end they love each other, even a blind person can say that' I said staring in distant but not actually paying attention to it.

'Yeah, how much I wanted Ethan to protect us and love us the same way as the other mates do and to convince that monster Tyler for accepting us. But he didn't, but instead he stabbed us in the back and loved our sister like friend' Ellie said growling.

'Ellie, you only said, we should not talk about them moreover not even think about them. But now you only are reviving that hurtful memories. We both know how much Ethan wanted us to stay with him and save us but he couldn't and who doesn't makes a mistake in their past. She was in his life when we were not but when we came he just wanted us to remain in his life'

I explained it to her, first I was complaining about our bad life and she was helping me and now she is the one complaining so, I think I should become the wise person.

'Enough of your self-praises miss wisey but Still if he had just accepted us, than everything would have been fine' she said sighing in her wolf voice.

I was so engaged in talking to my wolf that I didn't noticed the amount of person gathered around the tree. Until some wise and clever person thought of throwing a stone on my head to make me come out of my dreamland.