Betrayal Part 2

Recap:
            Beta Daniel told  to someone "let them in"

Clarissa POV

        Two guys came in, I instantly recognized one of them was from the party last night who was forcing me to dance with him while the other one I don't know, he has blonde hair and brown eyes.

       "Speak Kristen what you know or else you know the consequences" Beta Daniel said to my abuser from last night.

       His face clearly showed how afraid he was "Yes Alpha, she is my girlfriend, we both love each other she even made me reject my mate but she told me to keep this relationship a secret. I asked her why? But she just excused herself saying that she is an omega and this will put her into trouble" he said afraid.

         I gasped, Alexa turned to look at me " No Alexa you know that I don't have a boyfriend how can I? He is not from our pack, I don't even know him, I met him in the party last night and he was forcing me to dance with him at that time Beta sir came, seeing this he left me alone" I said trying to convince her.

        Alexa turned to her brother for an answer "No, Alexa believe me I am your brother I don't know what she is saying and why?" He said looking at me angry, making a confused face and continued  "Do you know what we saw and heard, you won't believe what this" he spat looking at me

         "Whore, said to  Alpha. Me and Mike,  he is the pack trainer went searching for Alpha as he was not there in the party after cutting the cake, we followed his scent which led us to the woods there was other scent also. We were worried if something happened to Alpha we tried to mindlink him but he'd blocked everyone so we followed the scents and abruptly stopped when we heard Clarissa rejecting Alpha saying she rejects him and she has a boyfriend whom she loves very much, Alpha tried to persuade her to accept him but she was not ready to listen to him, he was heartbroken. But because of you he is again happy and recovering from heartbreak" by the time Beta Daniel finished Alexa was growling dangerously and looked at me with disgust

           "No Alexa believe me I am not lying this not the truth, please give me a chance to explain myself" she snarled and Tyler was standing behind watching everything with a smirk on his face.

          "Oh really, so you mean to say that my brother and this guy over here who is your boyfriend are lying and you are the only one who is saying the truth" she said her voice dangerously low.

        "We even have evidence to proof that she is his girlfriend" the pack trainer Mike said "here" he said handing the photos to Alexa, she looked at them, she was so angry looking at the photos it was like she was just going to erupt like a volcano.
I snatched the  photos to look at them. What I saw made me look at Tyler Kristen, Daniel and mike with disgust, I didn't know that they would go this low to proof that he is innocent.

       The photos were of me and Kristen kissing, hugging, holding hands looking happy. I looked at Alexa to see that she was already looking at me."what do you have to say about this whore"

       For the first time my friend told me Whore, the remaining pieces of my heart after the rejection from Tyler was also broken hearing that word coming out of my friends mouth.

       "No Alexa its not what you think it is, I really don't know who he is. I didn't  kissed him, hugged him or even touched him. I don't __" I said trying to make her believe me but i was interrupted by Kristen "why are you not telling them the truth clarissa they all know now, there's no  reason left for you to lie" he said in his same creepy voice and I cringed

        "He is right why are you trying to hide the truth now, we know it. You even made him reject his mate and now you are not accepting him infront of us, I didn't know that you were hiding behind a mask but now that your face is unmasked I can see who you really are"  her voice mixed with another deep voice that means her wolf is surfacing.

         "I thought you were my best friend I was so excited to tell you who my boyfriend was after mating but I didn't know what you were planning. Everyone told me to stay away from you that you are a bloody murderer , you can't see people happy but I didn't believed them. I believed you but see I am now paying the price for believing in you" she said her voice low and calm but I know she wasn't calm at all.

         "First of all you rejected your mate but as you came to know that he is moving on from you, you didn't liked it and you want him back. You always told me that one day I will get my fair share of love and now when I am so close to getting it, trying to move on, stay happy, you want to take that happiness away from me" she said gritting her teeth and lunged at me I stumbled back due to the impact, Tyler hold her back.

        Tyler yanked me up with my hair and gave me a tight a slap on my face. He grabbed me again with my hair and took me somewhere with him. Everytime I tried to free myself from his grip he tighten his grip more on my hair.

        Finally we reached the sea which is near to the pack house, he pushed me hard on the ground and I fell with a loud scream, my knees bleeding. He kicked me on my stomach and chest successfully breaking my rib.

       "Everyone down now" he yelled through the mindlink

      Within 5 minutes everyone was here some still sleepy, some  half clothed. Alexa and Beta Daniel came and stand on either side of Tyler .

       Everyone stood at attention when their Alpha growled, he never growled so loud. My wolf whimpered inside me hearing her mate growl and I was so afraid that I was shaking from head to toe.

       "Today you are here to notice that what happens when you disrespect your Alpha and future Luna and she is going to make an example so that from now onwards no one will dare to disrespect us " he yelled, everyone submitted to him, not wanting to be his next target.

-------------×-------------×-------------×-------------
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
My Dear Readers,
What do you think will happen to her.
Please point out if any mistakes are there.
Please vote and comment either if it  is good or bad but please comment to let me know what you think about my story so that I can improve it.
Thank you,
                                                    From EQ