New Bonding

There's an important note below this chapter please read it.

Clarissa POV

    "Is she, is s she....yo...ur" I stuttered and looked questionably at him, the girl who was pointing her aim at me all this time somewhat lowered her arrow as she looked at him questionably too wondering that how I know him.

   "Yes" he breathed, I could only make out an 'oh'

   well she is pretty and strong as he had described her, i think they are perfect for each other.

   "Will you tell her to lower that arrow  and please explain her who I am and what I am doing here"

    "Why are you ordering my mate like that and why he'll tell me. You are the one who I asked this question besides he doesn't know you so how he will tell me." She said looking at him while he was just standing there trying to explain his mate

   "Will you now speak rogue, don't you have a tongue, if you don't than I will make sure that this arrow gets to taste your blood moreover heart" she smiled evilly, her features darkened for a minute and she again pointed her aim at me. I flinched at her tone and was going to say something but Xavier was faster than me

    "No, you will do no such thing" Xavier in a manner gave her an order

    At this she was very angry and looked at him with anger and confusion in her sharp beautiful hazel eyes.

    "What, why? Why are you defending her in spite of me"

    "You know, I told you about a girl which we found at the border and brought her into the hospital due to her critical condition" he said trying to ring a bell in her head

    "Yeah" her features smoothed down to curiosity

    "Well, she is her" he said pointing towards me.

    I don't know what happened after that, it was like you just set the TV on fast forward, everything happened so fast.

   I heard a loud thud, it sounded like her bow and arrow fell on the ground and in a mere second she was standing before me.

    Startled,  I stumbled back a few steps.    God she was fast, how do they even do all this.

    What she did next totally took me by surprise as she hugged me tightly as if she was afraid that if she'll let me loose I would disappear.

   "Can't breathe" I said my voice muffled and cracky due to the less supply of oxygen.

    "Sorry" she immediately let go off me but had a strong grip on my shoulders.

    "I am sorry about what happened earlier, I shouldn't have done that. I thought you are a rogue and came here to kidnap that girl. I didn't knew who you are and God knows if Xavier hadn't came on time, what would have happened...." She kept on rambling, making a nervous laugh here and there.

    Xavier immediately snaked his arms around her waist in a protective manner, and pecked her cheeks.

    "Take deep breathes, sweetheart, slowly, slowly" she did as he said.

    "Sweetheart, you are going to scare her if you keep on rambling, save something for later, she is staying here only so you can talk to her as much as your heart desires, besides, she doesn't mind, do you?" The last question was at me I just smiled nervously, Xavier was looking at me hopefully.

    "No, no of course not, it's okay, i'm fine"

    "But I am still feeling guilty. Just because of Xavier I stopped or else I was going to shoot that arrow at you" she said looking down feeling shameful for her actions .