Meeting a New Stranger

Clarissa POV

"Hey, are you alright, you seem nervous" Xavier said softly placing his hands above my hands.

"Yeah, yeah, I am fine" but it came out more like a question.

"Then why are you shaking" I didn't noticed I was shaking until he told me. I sighed and looked at the pack house. We have been here from 5 minutes and I still don't want to get out.

"Relax, you don't have to worry about anything or anyone. I'll be there with you all the time and yes, there will be Carlton too, if anyone do anything or even glare at you which I know they won't, but still if it happens then they don't know what's coming for them" he said gritting his teeth and faked of getting angry which made me laugh, I tried to tickle him but he made a angry face which made me laugh more

We went inside the pack house, it looked some kind of history prop from the outside but from the inside its very modern.

"Wow" I was awed by everything, every furniture and color wall was in coordinated very well and u know what, it's superb. There was a big LED on the wall. In short everything in this house is superb.

"You like it" I nodded finding no perfect word to describe it.

"Come on, we have to go to the backyard, Alpha is waiting for us there" he said while motioning me to the backyard with his hands.

In the way I looked at everything that was possible in my sight and I even get a chance to peek a look at the kitchen and trust me every women would love to have a kitchen like this, no words needed, if you'll see than you'll be awestruck too just like I am.

But there's something not right here. From the time I have set my foot in this pack house, I didn't saw a single soul in this big pack house.

But as always before I could ask this to Xavier, we were standing in the backyard and what I saw made my mouth hang open with shock.

My previous question was no more needed to be answered because my answer was itself standing there, right in front of my eyes.

"Xavier' I whispered yelled

" sorry you were already nervous and afraid to come in here and I knew if I would tell you that the entire pack house will be present here than you wouldn't have came here" he whispered back to me.

"How many pack members are there in your pack" I looked ahead at me they may be 250 but I was proved yet once again wrong.

"300" he said and before I could yell at him, he started walking towards the stage on which Alpha Carlton was there with his hands around a petite and beautiful lady she maybe her mate.

"Idiot" I muttered under my breath so that Xavier can't hear me as I followed after him.

"I heard it" this made my mouth shut up.

"Alpha Carlton" I addressed Alpha

"Clarissa meet my lovely mate and the Luna of the Black Heart Pack June" he said while kissing her temple. She really is beautiful, she was wearing a pink top paired with black jeans and a cardigan, she has short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Luna" I bowed down to her but as soon as I bowed I heard two loud growls.

Startled I looked up to see Xavier and Alpha Carlton looking at me with a death glare, it made my body shake with fear,are they going to hurt me, I automatically put both of my hands in front of my face to protect myself.

"Will you two calm down, you are scaring her" this made the two of them loom at me with guilt on their faces as they saw the fear in my eyes.

"We are sorry" they both said, I just nodded, it was getting awkward.